Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Has anyone ever asked a complete stranger to take nude photos of you

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #540106 [Ignore] 05,Nov,18 23:08
Just wondering what reaction you get. I think it would be so exiting to do this, ask somone in a bar, or room service/ maid at a hotel. I would want female(s) preferrably to do me

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Had my first blow by a complete stranger...   2.fully nude pictures   3.Friends of opposite sex nude photos   4.is it normal to expose my nude photos?   5.Am I a pervert if I'm a faggot?  

Comments:
By #545468 07,Nov,18 22:51
It's happened at a nude beach. I was with my boyfriend and we wanted to have some nude pics together and some nude pics of us 69ing - we always wanted some pics of us having sex outdoors, so we asked a stranger to take them. It was hot sucking my boyfriend's cock while being photographed

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 07,Nov,18 13:21 other posts 
Completly stranger no but cousins, friends etc ask to take pic of my cok (not my body naked just the cock) yes and it felt strange due to the fact that i did not see it coming

By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Nov,18 23:09 other posts 
I haven't asked, but numerous times at nude beaches complete strangers have asked to take my picture. Of course I let them, generally I put on a jack off show for them. On a couple of occasions I had partnered sex in front of the camera. I always thought it would be a hoot if those photos were to show up here or elsewhere on the internet.

By #121361 06,Nov,18 00:51
Yes we ask a older Lady to take a Photo from us , she say yes.[deleted image]
By #423426 06,Nov,18 09:36
Great stuff!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off