Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Billy Cosby sentence 3 to 5 years.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #487013 [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 15:10
Thoughts? Rumors have been circulating for years as well as numerous jokes. I grew up watching the Cosby show and the stories I heard made me feel sick to my stomach. What a creep, he was a father figure to many of that era. Feels like a betrayal in many ways.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #275407 27,Sep,18 13:05
That's all, only 3-5 years. Any1 else would have gotten 20-25
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,18 23:33 other posts 
I thought I saw on the news update on my phone that it would be 3 to 10 years. But you are absolutely correct, anyone else, many, many more years.

By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 15:46 other posts 
I can't wait until the civil suit starts. One big fat class action law suit will clean out his $400M fortune in a real hurry.
BTW, I don't think he's really blind. I think that charade was for the Judge and Jury.
Enjoy rotting in jail you slime ball.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 18:22 other posts 
Forgive me but I can't help but say this, Like money is going to fix anything? That will just leave his wife penniless.IS that going to solve anything? What fault was Bill's cheating of hers?
I can tell tell you,Being I went thru the lawsuit crap trying to get justice related to my accident that left me unable to work a full time job,the damn money does nothing to fix the pain or suffering ,and to get rid of the pain would be worth 50 times more than any suit will put in your pocket.
And yes I have the mental as well as physical.The money might get you a better fridge or a better chair or a better car,but your ass is still going to hurt,your mind is still going to be screwed up. Period.

The only folks that will really benefit from suits of any kind are the damn lawyers. I hope there is a special place in hell for them.They can play Dracula on Halloween and not even wear a mask or cape.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 22:09 other posts 
Phart do you think a pile of lawyers aren't already rich from his scummy ways? I'm sure a bunch of it will trickle down to the victims. There are laws in place to make sure the victim gets paid. As to weather they deserve it and how much, that's up to a court to decide. Vindication is what they get when they take his money away. Vindication will help the victims feel better.
The worst things that can happen to such vile people is to have their wealth and power taken from them and this process has started with him.
You're concerned about his wife? Maybe Bill Cosby should have shown her some respect during all the time he was doing this but of course we all know now that he has ZERO respect for ANY women don't we Phart?
Bill Cosby is a monster of the worst kind and I really hope there's a special place in hell for him.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 22:16 other posts 
So you have no problem with his wife being left elderly and broke because of Bills actions? Was she on trial? Was she sentenced to serve in prison? No she has lost her husband.Rather she sees it as a issue or not who knows.But I see no need to punish her unless she was in on the crimes.
You may also want to do a bit of research. The courts can award any amount they like.But it is up to YOU and your lawyer to TRY to collect.There is no definite laws to make sure victims get paid.What is accumulated cost the victims alot of the money in legal fees. I am aware of 2 situations personally where as a person was ordered to pay X amount of dollars to victims and he never paid a cent.Their lawyers tried to collect, his lawyer prevented it. so it cost a small fraction of what he owed to avoid payment.It was well over a 100 grand,he died having paid NONE of it to the victim.
His belongings were scant and worthless and the truck he drove was his mothers.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 22:36 other posts 
Oh, I'm sure his fine chiidren will take care of Mommy.
Your consistent defence of Bill Cosby makes you sound like a lawyer. I don't understand why you think that he's been done wrong by the court system.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,18 09:08 other posts 
You must not be very old or have not taken care of the elderly or you would know it is a expensive process.
At his age,and his health,home confinement and probation would have prevented any future crimes and would allow His funds to be used for his health care,and so forth.Now the tax payers get to do it. Yahoo.
If anything should be done with his fortune, his wife should file a divorce. Then the funds would be divided and her portion would be there for her care and his portion could be up for the vultures. IN reality,it should be accessible by the state to cover his living cost.
By #562152 27,Sep,18 09:45
i doubt any court would touch ms cosby's part of the family money. community property is at work here. And while he's in prison, his royalties still flow, but, if she wanted to protect herself all she would have to do is seek a divorce.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 20:23 other posts 
Maybe I'm just jaded as I get older. I don't feel like I've been betrayed, because I gave up years ago on the idea of looking to those public figures as role models. What we see from people who are constantly in the public eye, actors, politicians, religious leaders, and other leaders in every sector of our society is what they want us to see.

It is all a façade. We all hide deep dark secrets and some of them are just plain ugly.
By #487013 26,Sep,18 23:31
I hear you.

By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 12:22 other posts 
Not only does it feel like a betrayal, it also tarnishes some of my fondest childhood memories.
Growing up, my father and I were always fairly close, but, when it came to my sense of humor, he didn't quite "get" me. Stuff that had me laughing like crazy just caused Dad to look at me like I was a lunatic from Mars. He was a Three Stooges and Jerry Lewis kind of guy, I was into Monty Python and Robin Williams. There was a huge divide between what we found funny.
Except for Bill Cosby.
Dad and I spent hours listening to Cosby's comedy records together; laughing until we had tears in our eyes and our sides hurt. The guy was a comic genius! And those records (later, cassette tapes) provided some great bonding time for my father and me...
Now, it's impossible to listen to his stuff without thinking about what a horrible person he is. It tarnishes those fond memories, and I resent it big time.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 15:01 other posts 
I would think a similar thing will happen as folks realize these football players and other popular folks are not worthy of being role models.

I will never forget back when a popular basketball player announced he had aids. Everyone thought he was suddenly a hero.There was a editorial cartoon 1 morning that showed a fireman and a policeman both tired and haggardly from a hard days work and a picture of this basketball ball player and the caption was " Which do you consider the hero".
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 17:57 other posts 
Not at all the same thing.
Are you suggesting that all football players are serial rapists?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 18:09 other posts 
HEll no,there it goes again,generalization.
Some not all for goodness sake.Geez.
By JustWill [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 22:58 other posts 
But YOU keep speaking in generalizations yourself!
"these football players and other popular folks are not worthy of being role models" sure LOOKS like a generalization.
By #487013 26,Sep,18 23:31
I hear you Will. I grew up watching Cosby too. My parents split when I was young and I always envied the wholesome family his TV show portrayed. People say they didn’t see the signs, but they were there. I guess the victims were too scared to say anything. I remember when his son was murdered and my heart went out to his family. His daughter also died last year. Then I recall the whole mistress/ love **** extortion thing too.

By zzick [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 18:00 other posts 
Why didn't he like black girls?
By #487013 25,Sep,18 18:20
I don’t see how that’s relevant.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 19:27 other posts 
Probably was part of his control issues.Take it out on white women since the whites are the bad guys you know.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 23:11 other posts 
Zzick, Andrea Constand, the woman who put him in jail for three counts of aggravated indecent assault is black.

By #559941 26,Sep,18 22:48
He got away with this for a long long time..BUT he is just one of many many sexual predators in Hollywood that support Hillary and the demo-crooks. This is a multi-trillion dollar business they do for human and c hild sex trafficking.. Bill Cosby's sexual perversions was nothing compared to the rest of the lot..

By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 01:14 other posts 
Hope has has his Cosby sweater on

By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 22:15 other posts 
Cosby was found guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault. He was not convicted of any other crimes...unfortunately.

By HunterAce [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 16:04 other posts 
Yes, but the Jello Pudding Pops are still delicious
By #487013 25,Sep,18 17:12
Until you wake up with the popsicle stick up your ass and no recollection of how it got there.
By HunterAce [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 21:10 other posts 
And the residual splinters in your rectum to remind you

By bigone21 [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 19:33 other posts 
OK!! let's lynch him!!

By UncutSkinnyGuy [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 18:00 other posts 
With how many women that came forward (there's probably more), I'm surprised he didn't get life. But let's say he does get 10years, he's not going to live that long I think, and good riddance! I also believe he is a necrophiliac which is also creepy x's a million
By #487013 25,Sep,18 18:20
I agree.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off