Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Met a non scam cam model. How should I continue?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #454258 [Ignore] 07,Nov,17 11:00
Okay. So I've been browsing around Plenty of Fish .com. Looking for a girlfriend. Anyway this hot girl pops up, so I send here a "Hi" message. She responds back, and before long were texting back and forth. She asked me what I was looking for. I basically said, "a girlfriend, not a hookup." She said she was looking for the same thing.

Finally she asked me what I do for a living, and I told her. I asked her the same thing, and she said she sai Online Model. And I'm thinking, clothes. I asked her, what kind of modeling? and she flat out told me, strip shows and live sex cams. And she sent a nude of herself. holding up a paper sign, with my real first name on it.

Now I'm one to detect a scam when i sence one. but the way she presented herself, she didn't ask for money, and she invited me to one of her cam shows, with a free guest pass she emailed to me. All she asked for, was feedback. she even promised to give me a live private show, should we meet up. The only thing that seemed iffy, is her site requires i give a credit card to varify my age. but even then, my debit card doesnt have any personal info.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By jayman73 [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 10:13 other posts 
Do not send her any money, I repeat do not send her any money. Do not give out your credit card information for any reason. Even if it's to validate something, it is a scam. There are other ways to verify your age, don't fall for it. There is no practical reason she needs any personal information from you, that's not how traditional dating in my day works.

If you are going to meet her in person, make sure it is a very public place, and it is for lunch only. Find a place about 20 miles from your house, preferably where a lot of cops frequent. Maybe bring a large muscular male friend with you, as your wingman. If you do not find a person resembling the picture of her, leave immediately.

Again, if she actually shows up, do not give her any money and do not give her any personal information. If she gives you a story that her grandfather needs $10,000 to save the family farm, politely look at your phone and politely excuse yourself to the restroom come back and say you have and a work emergency, and say you'll call her and don't call her.

I personally would say forget the whole thing, but if you're going to do this thing do it smart. Traditional dating does not work this way, where money and credit card information is asked up front.
By Leilani [Ignore] 12,Nov,17 15:26 other posts 
Well said.
& I know I sound paranoid but you wouldn't want them near your car either. Methinks they can buy an inexpensive tracker & discreetly stick it to your vehicle then find out where you live when they watch where the tracker goes from looking @ their phone or computer.

By #543811 07,Nov,17 11:14
This is a scam. And pretty classic one as well.

The first name thing is a simple photoshop - try reverse searching it on Google
By #454258 07,Nov,17 11:27
Its hard to tell. most scammers try to get my card right away, but this girl talked me down first.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,17 22:21 other posts 
run don't walk away from it.

At the very least, go to the local wally world and get a prepaid card,that way she can't shit you out of but whatever the card has on it.
By #454258 07,Nov,17 23:33
Thats usualy how i do cards anyway, but i think i'm going to drop this completly. she has made no further contact with me, so thats that.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 10,Nov,17 16:07 other posts 
Good that that's that.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 10,Nov,17 17:59 other posts 
I bet the Russian Mail-Order Brides do that all the time, too...they'll hire a beautiful girl to hold up a big, totally blank, white piece of paper and then Photoshop the name of the potential victim of the moment onto it, snap a picture and e-mail it to him.

By #454258 08,Nov,17 11:12
Now im wooried that she, or her pimp will come looking for me.
By #358797 08,Nov,17 11:57
Highly doubtful they would... Does this woman have your address? Full birth name? Social security number? She'd have had access to all that information if you had given her your credit card number.... Which from what I read, you didn't. Wise decision.
By #454258 09,Nov,17 00:10
I dont use a credit card, just a prepaid Debit card I get from Walmart.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off