Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

**** Images

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 06:35  other posts
I assume that everyone on here would be of the opionion that **** images have no place here, or indeed anywhere else.

We are sometimes offered an abuse report suggesting an **** image has been posted, but often there is no actual proof of the age of the person in the image. for example today /kp1b9cxrewqopic.html was reported.

In the UK, it is an offence not only to post **** images but also images that are intended to mislead the viewer into thinking that the person is ****,

So how do you deal with reports where the image appears to be **** but no proof of age is possible?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Variety in uploads   2.Are we happy for SYD tobecome a site where members can post any image that they want to share.   3.Your favourite images of mixed sex groups   4.New feature - tags for images   5.Why bother  

Comments:
By #485312 16,Aug,17 23:59
[deleted image][deleted image]
what a hottie, stunning and sensual, lm glad theres some hot young stuff here, l love hot young men and l love seeing their bodies and faces, what a wonderful looking young man... go and check him out, and show him some love and support *lix*

By southsidestud [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 13:19 other posts 
By #485312 16,Aug,17 23:56
gee you two look amazing and so 'young', be careful the site police don't make you take down your shots because they 'think' too much and 'say' too much about 'everything' here... l think the both of you are gorgeous, sexy and smoking hot!! *lix*

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 21:38 other posts 
I saw the image, in question, and it made it's way back on the Popular page, I think it was yesterday. Today, the image was no longer there and I wondered if the member was reported for deletion, AGAIN! I was happy to see he was not deleted however I found it rather upsetting to see this message posted on the member's wall. It was as follows;

"**** wrote (Aug 11, 18:45):
( ✰ Y ✰ ) youre smoking hot, don't let them stop you adding your great pics, you look amazing and are very lucky to have such a youthful look.. youre a honey ✰****✰"

What a silly and misleading post. Who are the "them" that the poster is referring to? If the poster was referring to the 2 possibly 3 random members that reported the youthful looking guy, okay, but if the poster is suggesting anyone else, the poster would be wrong. If the poster was even going to be honest and truthful would recognize that it was not an easy or quick decision for the evaluation panel members that fought to keep him from being deleted.

Rather than posting absurd crap like that on the member's wall, the poster should vote and have their voice heard rather than making false statements and innuendos.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Looks like someone sent you-know-Who a screen print of my post. Too bad she's uninformed.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 09:46 other posts 
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, jo_el was born with genes that make him look young, very young. It was less than one month ago that he was reported because of this image; /emhrvk8jp2klpic.html

Yes, he looks young. Un.derage, kinda but I'm not sure if my mature eyes and mind aren't seeing things that are real or things that I IMAGINE. Did you read the member's response to the anonymous post made to his black & white picture, the picture that was reported this month? Is his explanation feasible? I'm going back to the private message log from July 12th and am going to do a copy and paste. Here it is;

Jul 16, 21:51 bella!: Hi. I went directly to admin and asked him to intervene in the referral and voting process and gave him a screen print of our conversation. I'm happy to say that he deleted the referral. Hopefully, you won't have any further issues. If ever you feel that you have a concern, feel free to contact admin directly. Take care.

Jul 16, 21:47 bella!: bella! has sent a private pic to jo_el:

/oti9k4oi6ezspic.html

Jul 16, 21:24 bella!: I'm not suggesting that you post anything that is personal or private information. I was not able to vote NO ABUSE because a member froze all voting thinking that admin is going to step in. Truthfully, I don't know what the first guy based his ABUSE vote on but there are members who will vote to delete members "just because". Again, would you "consider" posting that you are whatever age you are on your profile? The only reason that I suggest this is that me, as a voting member,I can add a comment with my vote stating, "member's profile states he is xx years old"

Jul 16, 20:08 jo_el: Not a single of of those pictures were taken with me even under 25. The first pic is me now at 30. I get that I look young because of my hair, but 18 is such a stretch. That's insane. I've been in the military, have been married and divorced, and have lived a lot of life. No way in hell am I going to post my DL or ID as "proof." If it has to be that way I just won't be on this website.

Jul 16, 18:31 bella!: Hi. Your picture, featured on the POPULAR page, has caused a ruckus because you were reported for deletion. Please consider removing any picture(s) taken prior to you turning 18 and consider posting your age in your bio. /abuse_reports.php

Entire Chat Log
(up to 30 days, older messages get deleted)
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 10:05 other posts 
Thanks for the chat log. This really does show how difficult it is to judge age. I have also read the explanation he offered in response to a comment. It is this sort of information that does allow a balanced judgement to be made. Thanks for the input, I have amended my vote and explained why.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 18:13 other posts 
It's not you, he does look young. This means we can't always judge agree by looks. Which brings another question to mind. Suppose that a ped.o.phile got interested in that guy because of his perceived age and looks. Suppose that he/she found out he was older than he thought. Would he/she lose interest in him? My feeling is that he/she might not. Which means that there could be two types of ped.o.philes: those who are attracted by age and those who are attracted by looks. Maybe.
By admin [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 20:31 other posts 
Most of sex predators are attracted to young because of their weak state of mind that can be easily manipulated. They often don't have any success with adult mates because they are themselves weak-spirited or plain stupid. Therefore in reality young looks with mature mind do not work so well for them. But if it's about photos and fantasies, looks may be enough even if they know real age. Many adult photographers produce photos with young looking people exactly for that kind of customers. They call it barely legal, nubiles or something like that.

You can still find Little Lupe on google images. Just google it and click images. She was 18 at the moment of shooting but there was a guy who barely got a sentence when her photos were discovered on his laptop during airport security check. This did not happen in US, I think in some Latin-American country.

Funny that Lupe later tried to become a singer, but since I don't hear anything about that anymore I suppose she was not successful. Though I think that her clip was not that bad comparing to what mainstream culture usually produce. Here it is, if you are interested - only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 20:48 other posts 
Interesting analysis. I would have thought that many of them are attracted by young looks. But you convincingly argue otherwise. Thanks.

As for little Luke, I didn't know the name. I googled her and found her. I guess she's legal age now. As for the video clip, she sings fine, it's not bad at all, I couldn't have told the difference between her and other pop singers of that type. If she didn't succeed it's probably because she didn't suck the right cock or that there are others who sucked cock better.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 10:15 other posts 
Not everybody that post a naked picture of them self here is going to be grey haired, and decrepit like myself.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 10:19 other posts 
Or me... thank goodness.

By #485312 09,Aug,17 07:21
my boyfriend is 28 and last month got asked for ID to buy alcohol, cut off his head in that picture, and that pic looks no different than any other pic here.. l think he looks 18, just my opinion.. *lix*
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 09:38 other posts 
A totally valid opinion and I have often used the same argument against deletion; in fact I am pretty sure that I have used it when the member mentioned was reported previously. But not with this particular image. I am just curious to see how other members feel about these situations and how they make their judgement.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off