Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Poppers

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by gradurgaur [Ignore] 01,Jun,17 17:25  other posts
I want to ask about poppers?

is it hard to buy?

were can you buy it in local sex store or?

is safe to use?

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Similar topics: 1.Poppers/amyl nitrate   2.poppers   3.poppers?   4.Poppers  

Comments:
By Bicockwhore [Ignore] 28,Dec,23 23:23 other posts 
I am addicted to poppers I love sniffing poppers and getting use and abuse by men I get fucked up on poppers and deep throat dick and let a men fuck my ass and choke me it feel so good like ecstasy when I hit the poppers as a men dick sregth my ass hole out
By probowler298 [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 02:14 other posts 
I was thinking about getting some poppers and getting together with some friends at a party. I was just curious do they make you horny ..want to suck dick..let them fuck me in the ass with no condom 🤪? Do you remember or black out? Sounds like fun but I would not want ten guys fucking me.

By routemaster [Ignore] 29,Dec,23 04:44 other posts 
A few of the shops in Old Compton Street, London's "gay village" in Soho, sell them, there also used to be a stall on Camden Market that sold them, quite openly, but I haven't been there for awhile and don't know if that is still there. p.s. Old Compton Street also has a good selection of gay pubs and eateries.

By #688147 08,Feb,23 12:14
I tried them once at a private all male gangbang which I was their sex toy..I found that it made me relaxed and I could take two thick cocks easy and they all barebacked me and I could deep throat them too.

By Blade [Ignore] 01,Feb,23 23:11 other posts 
What would poppers do for my girlfriend?

By #687810 01,Feb,23 22:02
I love sniff poppers I am poppers whore I sniff poppers it relax my asshole and I l let men use me and abuse me spit on me piss in my mouth make choke on thier dick and butt fuck me raw and choke me

By #676980 28,Oct,22 07:01
I am addicted to poppers I love sniffing poppers and getting butt fucked and choked by groups of men with no rubber

By Blade [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 22:29 other posts 
How do poppers affect your erection? If it opens your blood vessels I'd assume it hinders your ability to keep an erection.

By Lexieeloves [Ignore] 07,Mar,22 21:40 other posts 
Well you can buy in sex store around here and is an inhalent opens the blood vessels and helps relax the throat and anal and a good feeling cums from it also getting long stroked in the ass and sniffing feels amazing!!in my opinion it's a chemical don't drink or put it on you

By #638744 14,Apr,21 23:59
I am a popper slut I love sniffing poppers and get fucked up my ass and choked

By Blade [Ignore] 10,Aug,19 00:13 other posts 
What exactly are poppers. I know what they are for, but physically what are they?

By #593234 08,Aug,19 11:01
Popper are awesome I love sniffing poppers it feel so good and I turn on to a slut

By #580363 08,May,19 07:21
I am a popper slut love sniffing poppers taking dick down my throat and up my ass get me on poppers and I'll let you give me your dick all night long

By #580363 03,May,19 07:54
I love sniffing poppers and taking men's dicks get me on some poppers I'll take your dick all night

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,17 22:23 other posts 
What are poppers?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jun,17 01:19 other posts 
It's drugs. But it can also refer to a thing you put in your pussy or ass. Maybe they use the **** directly in the pussy.
By #23212 03,Jun,17 01:44
Amyl Nitrite.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off