Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Work out with cockring

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Greek18cm [Ignore] 27,Apr,17 23:14  other posts
Does anybody work out or do anything athletic or outdoors with a cockring put on his dick?

I just tried it and felt really good.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What is the best type of cockring?   2.Cockrings in a sauna   3.horny at work   4.Cock Rings and ED, any help??   5.Cockring selfies exchange  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Apr,17 10:19 other posts 
I wear my cockring 24/7/365. I rarely remove it. So, yes, I do pretty much anything and everything wearing it.
By Blade [Ignore] 29,Apr,17 22:53 other posts 
Does it keep you hard or semi the whole day?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Apr,17 11:26 other posts 
No it does not. It does not in any way effect the normal functioning of my dick. I get hard, I get soft, I can pee and ejaculate, just as if I were not wearing it. The biggest effect is with my balls. Mine are high and tight and when I get erect they draw up and practically disappear inside my body, especially when it's cold. (Oh how I look longingly at men with a nice pair of low hangers.) The cock ring holds them down in my sac for a better appearance when I'm nude and a better contour in the crotch of a swim brief.

When I said I wear it 24/7/365 I really did mean that. I've worn it to medical appointments, even with a urologist. No doctor has so much as batted an eye or made any comment about it being harmful, so I guess it's OK. Indeed, I've worn mine pretty much continuously for more than fifteen years now with no ill effects.

For what it's worth, I had a friend who has since passed away who suffered from ED. He had a cock ring which was prescribed by his doctor that just went around his penis to keep it hard. I would caution any man who wore such a ring to follow his doctor's recommendations.

By #502711 28,Apr,17 10:11
I have a cock ring with a butt plug attached. I did squats with it once. Was ok.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off