Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Norway

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Jul,16 17:06  other posts
As those of you who follow my posts may have noticed (and I know you're out there; hello bella, hello leo), I've been away from the site for awhile.

So where was I? On a 24 day trip to Europe. The major part of this trip was a twenty day cruise up the Norwegian Coast to the North Cape at the very top of Europe and back down again.

And before any of you ask, no, I did not see the Northern Lights. I've lost track of the number of times I've been asked that question, both before I went and since I've been back. Come on folks and think about it. What time of day does one see the Northern Lights? Night. How long are nights in Norway in June and July? Even in southern Norway they are only three, four or five hours long. In northern Norway, north of the Arctic Circle, they don't even exist. Norway is the land of the midnight sun and there is 24 hours of daylight. Yes, I saw the midnight sun.

I've got a lot more to say about Norway, but I'll leave it at this to see what interest there is in this topic. If anyone has any questions, just ask.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jul,16 19:35 other posts 
The only thing I can say is that if I lived in San Francisco I wouldn't want to go to Norway. Northern CA is so much more exciting. But I hope you had fun at the fjords. Seeing the northern lights is not as easy as people think. In the summer there's no night. In the winter it's usually cloudy.

What did you think of Norwegian food? Did you find places to eat or did you have to carry food with you?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Jul,16 11:57 other posts 
I'll answer your last question about food first. We were on a cruise so most of our meals were on the ship, with only some lunches eaten on shore. Food was not hard to find (tourism is a major industry in Norway), though it tended to be kinda pricey. The big exception to that was caviar, salmon eggs and other fish eggs. Readily available and very reasonable. For example in one Norwegian town I bought in a market a 100 gm container of fish eggs for 25 NOK (about 3 US$) and sat on a bench next to the street and ate it. Yum!

The fjords were indeed stunning. See my note to bella!

We were exceptionally fortunate with the weather. It did rain for one port in southern Norway, but we still managed to get off the ship and do some sightseeing. Except for that we had blue skies, sunshine and smooth sailing all the way. Even at the North Cape there was lots of sunshine and really mild temperatures, about 60F (15C). I had taken along a Russian fur hat I had bought in Alaska to wear there but I didn't need it. I wore it anyway.
--------------------------------------- added after 5622 hours

While browsing thru my previous Forum posts I came across this one. Ever since the very reasonably priced treat of having caviar in Norway last summer I've had a craving for it. It's not available in supermarkets here in Portland (I've asked).

So I went to a specialty foods store and found it there. After that treat of 100 grams for about three US dollars in Norway, the price here was a bit of a shock. I bought 50 gram containers of two different kinds for $16 and $18. Those who like caviar will understand. I just had a bit of one with my lunch. Yum!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jul,16 09:44 other posts 
Great, good to hear you found reasonable food there. Yes, Norway is the most touristic of all Scandinavian countries, so, probably, there's much more availability of food there. In general, it's hard to find something (reasonable) to eat in Scandinavian countries, especially in the summer, when you travel outside a city.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,16 20:16 other posts 
I would be happy to hear anything that you would like to share.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Jul,16 11:28 other posts 
Well, you asked for it so here goes. This was my third trip to Norway so I'm kinda experienced visiting there. The first time was a cruise vacation ten years ago that called at three or four ports there (on the QE2, as Cunard likes to say, the most famous ocean liner in the world). The second was a land tour of Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark, Norway). The third was this cruise.

For anyone who can make only one visit to Norway, my advice would be to go there on a cruise. Getting around by land, while doable, can be somewhat arduous in Norway and virtually all of the attractions one would like to see are close to or on the coast. If one can find a cruise like the one I took (20 days up and back down on Holland America) that would be best, but only a few ports in the fjords of southern Norway are worthwhile.

The scenery sailing in and out of the fjords of southern Norway is absolutely stunning. Snow capped mountains with cliffs and waterfalls everywhere. Towns and villages tucked into little coves along the coast with zig-zag roads up the mountainsides giving access to them.

I'll close here and save comments about northern Norway for another note, if you're interested.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 hours

In my last sentence of the second paragraph it should have been "...but a cruise with only a few ports in the fjords of southern Norway would also be worthwhile." The way it reads as I originally wrote made it seem as only a few are worthwhile, when they all are.

More cruise options for coastal Norway will follow if you're interested.

By tb1 [Ignore] 13,Jul,16 01:23 other posts 
Yes, please more info
--------------------------------------- added after 22 seconds

What are the urinals like?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Jul,16 14:58 other posts 
How did I know you'd ask a question like that? You who started the legendary Forum topic "Pissing at Urinals" and you who has an absolute fetish about seeing piss flow out of a dick. Hey, I'm not faulting you for these things because as you well know, I, too, absolutely love the camaraderie of standing shoulder to shoulder with other men with our dicks out and pissing together. And I, too, take a real delight in seeing a nice stream of piss.

On to your question. Urinals were pretty much the same as USA and Canadian urinals, porcelain fixtures lined up along a wall sometimes with privacy partitions between them and sometimes not. Alas, I did not see one multiple man trough style urinal any place in Europe.
By tb1 [Ignore] 13,Jul,16 18:13 other posts 
that is sad
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

Did you know that Norway has no official Norwegian language?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Jul,16 19:26 other posts 
You're such a cunning linguist.

Actually I saw that mentioned more than once in Norway.
By tb1 [Ignore] 14,Jul,16 09:49 other posts 
"cunning linguist"
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Jul,16 10:55 other posts 
I thought you'd like that.

By Blade [Ignore] 14,Jul,16 23:25 other posts 
Reminds me of my visits to Mjart Mart....

By tb1 [Ignore] 14,Jul,16 09:56 other posts 
When it comes to hockey, sadly, Norway has never won a IIHF or World Championship.
--------------------------------------- added after 73 hours

When it comes to the winter Olympics though they have won 118 gold medals!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off