Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Eurovision 2016

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #443664 [Ignore] 14,May,16 09:58
Who is watching it tonight and who do we have to win?

I have Netherlands to win, great song and Douwe Bob has such an authentic voice.

Justin Timberlake is performing at the interval too so that will be fun to watch a US star for the first time on Eurovision

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Vote for iceland in eurovision semi-finals...to night   2.Congrats Sweden eurovison winner of 2015   3.HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016   4.Eurovision 2017   5.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,May,16 11:24 other posts 
I ha_te euro junk. It's so tasteless. Music is of very low quality, like abba, and the whole thing is pure kitsch.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,May,16 12:10 other posts 
"Music is of very low quality, like abba..."

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!

As a card carrying gay man I absolutely LOVE abba. What gay man doesn't? But then you're not gay and you might have different views.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,May,16 18:39 other posts 
ha ha, i like to provoke. But, of course, i meant no offence. i still ha_te abba.

eurotrash is going on right now, my gf is hooked on TV, i make fun of her.

vive la difference!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,May,16 18:39 other posts 
also, i have/had no idea that abba is a gay thing. i thought it was childish.
By #485312 17,May,16 03:52
l loved Abba when l was 11, they were my favourite group. We'd hold Abba concerts in our backyard and dress up, even did it a couple of years ago for a friends birthday, got dressed up as them again *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,May,16 09:01 other posts 
Well, we can't all agree on this. My gf likes them too. But, like I said, I ha_te them. I used to find their music, even when I was teenager, noise to my ears. As the French say, chacun à son goût.

(Of course, if a girl told me that listening to abba was a condition for fucking her, I'd be glad to forget my hat_es )
By #485312 23,May,16 09:44
was a girl thing leo, us girls could sing it and it was hot that they were married to each other and they set the trends here in Oz for fashion too *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,May,16 17:06 other posts 
Right. I get it .

By #496816 15,May,16 06:09
And I don't know what the heck Australia is doing in there... At least our entry appeared to be a girl who is actually a girl and doesn't have a beard...
By #443664 16,May,16 17:07
But she was a native Korean haha
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,16 18:24 other posts 
who was a native korean???
By #485312 17,May,16 03:50
Dami Im shes was one of the winners on one of those talent shows, might of been Australian Idol, but lm not real sure, l don't watch them *lix*

By #500327 14,May,16 14:01
As far as I'm concerned its another night of crap TV only tonight it will be two hours too much. So I'm off out.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off