Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

What's your reaction to "the other style" of dick?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #460360 [Ignore] 29,Nov,15 13:49
If you're cut and see a foreskin or if you have a foreskin and see a cut dick, you can't help but notice the difference. Do you have some sort of gut reaction to the other guy's difference? Neutral? Envy? Pity?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By skinb [Ignore] 17,Mar,16 15:10 other posts 
When I see an uncut cock I want to play with the foreskin. Pulling it forward and back, tugging on it, all the fun stuff I can't do with my cut cock.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Mar,16 15:12 other posts 
As an American boy I was circumcised shortly after birth as most Americans were (and are). The few other penises I saw were also cut. When I saw pictures of ancient Greek and Roman statues and other artwork featuring nude males I was very mystified as to why those dicks didn't look like mine.

Then I reached high school age and saw a LOT of other dicks in the showers after gym class. And some of them were intact. That pretty much resolved the mystery.

As I said in my first post on this topic, while I am cut myself, and while I tend to prefer cut dicks, I LIKE DICKS. All dicks.

By #468528 14,Mar,16 04:07
I'm not cut but I cut my frenulum because I didn't like the way it tugged on my glans Certainly love both types though

By #202392 13,Mar,16 22:38
Im envious of the uncut ones. I wish I hadnt been cut

By #491615 29,Nov,15 16:57
I am Not really attracted to Cock. But when I do I Prefer Cut. That I My Choice of course.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 17:35 other posts 
Likewise

By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Nov,15 17:05 other posts 
Pretty neutral, actually. I like dicks. Small ones, big ones, cut ones, intact ones, pretty much all dicks. I LIKE DICKS.
By tb1 [Ignore] 30,Nov,15 12:07 other posts 
My sentiments exactly

By #460360 29,Nov,15 13:54
Curiosity about how it feels?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off