Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Broken nipples

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Blade [Ignore] 19,Oct,15 22:12  other posts
I see many men make reference to, or actually rub their mipples. I've seen videos where the woman lick the guys nipples too.

Are mine broken? Touching my nipples is in NO way sexual or good feeling to me. In fact its a little annoying, as it feels funny. Am I the only one that feels this way. Could this be true for some woman also?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.nipples hardwired to cock?   2.My Love --Broken Heart   3.For women: who has the biggest nipples?   4.Girl with hard nipples   5.Broken bathroom stall locks  

Comments:
By Louis [Ignore] 23,Feb,20 07:04 other posts 
I turn into a horny slut when my nipples are touched and pinched. It drives me wild!

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 21,Feb,20 17:47 other posts 
Mine are wired to my dick

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 30,Dec,19 19:33 other posts 
My nipples love to be sucked!

By onthelose [Ignore] 30,Dec,19 16:58 other posts 
I am in the no reaction group and find it feels weird when a guy sucks my nipples. Not erotic by any means. By the ay LIX I would love to make those nipples as big and hard as you could stand.
By #485312 30,Dec,19 17:57
yeah mens are funny, some are super sensitive and some have no feeling .. aussies had no feeling, but over time, l think lve made them a little sensitive, l used to suck on them really hard, till they became sore .. till he couldn't take it.. l think he's more in the 'annoying' feeling club too still lol, mine are off the planet. you only have to look at them and they get angry *Lix*

By #485312 29,Dec,19 20:51
[deleted image]
*lix*

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,15 23:14 other posts 
Your mipples must be broken.
By #452019 23,Oct,15 07:57
first you need to bl-eed your mipple, then adjust, tighten and finally grease it, repeat for the opposite mipple. job done and your mipples will be fine for another 24,000 miles.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,15 22:00 other posts 
Incredible! By bl-eeding and tightening your mipple, you can get an additional 24,000 miles before it has to be serviced again? Who knew!?

By #495558 20,Oct,15 01:12
Didn't you read the manual???
By Blade [Ignore] 26,Oct,15 21:48 other posts 
What self respecting man reads the manual. If we did, we'd be jerking off as soon as we could read.

"Wow, it can do what? And it feels as good as that?"

By soundsgreat87 [Ignore] 23,Oct,15 02:42 other posts 
Most of the guys I've talked to either get no sensation or negative sensation from their nipples. The guys who enjoy it are the lucky ones it seems!
By Blade [Ignore] 26,Oct,15 21:45 other posts 
Ok, good to hear. Thanks for your comment.

By botanic [Ignore] 26,Oct,15 19:38 other posts 
From what I have read when studying human biology, approx 50% of males have sensitive nipples .

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off