Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

HintOfLemons: please un-ban me

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 06:41  other posts
I'm still banned by HintOfLemons. This, probably happened long time ago. I had forgotten it but I just tried to repeat something I had told her in the past and it didn't go through:

"I'm a great fan of citrus, including lemons. Yours seem to be of the juicy kind, the ones you can suck right from the tree, without sugar, without anything. Juicy, delightful and fresh. lol"

Since I don't like to have enemies, I hope HintOfLemons sees this and reverses the charges against me--whatever they may be. I seem to have forgotten my offense! There, 20 points thrown away for a good reason.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.For HintOfLemons  

Comments:
By #68656 03,Jul,15 08:43
Dear Mr. Leo.
If Ms. Lemons has you in her ban list she will not be able to see your message.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 15:52 other posts 
Right JohnS. Thank you. It's like when I had you in my ban list (not any more, sorry) and couldn't see your messages. Thank you for reminding me. What can I say? My naivete is known.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Glad I amused you.
By #68656 04,Jul,15 05:06
"My naivete is known."
Dear Mr. Poldij, that attribute is what makes you interesting.
I trust that you can successfully resolve the matter in question with Ms. Lemons.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,15 05:41 other posts 
You said that before, I remember... This is precisely why I used the phrase "it is known" in my response to you. I should, perhaps, clarify my naivete is with respect to certain things, such as the ones related to this site and my use of the site. Whatever it is, I should add (to my own defense) that I am not totally naive in general.

The explanation for my naivete in this site comes from the fact that I seem to have two brains. One resides in my usual head. The other is in my head below.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,15 05:41 other posts 
And thanks for the help.
By #68656 04,Jul,15 09:49
Are you sure that you were not a poster known as "pincushion" in the past.???
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,15 14:46 other posts 
No. I never had a different name

By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jul,15 09:41 other posts 
This is the second one of these you've posted, Leo. Getting a bit creepy, man. Time to let it go...

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 11:03 other posts 
leo, I understand you trying to "right a wrong" but don't let this eat at you. It is her loss, not yours.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 15:54 other posts 
You're right. It's just that I don't think misunderstandings should remain forever, especially when one of the parties (or both) have good intentions. So be it then. No problemon.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 17:47 other posts 
If that's the case, then you may want to unlink the picture below that she's got set to private.........
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 18:04 other posts 
It was not in private when I linked it.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 04,Jul,15 01:37 other posts 
Perhaps, but if you can not see that she wished it not to be shared on a forum, then you should probably consider that you're in the wrong, here....

By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,15 06:42 other posts 
/member.php?w=480058
is here
[deleted image]

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off