Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

For HintOfLemons

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Apr,15 13:17  other posts
I just tried to send the following message to the member HintOfLemons but it can't go through because she has banned me. I don't know why, I can't recall that I have ever talked her, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm hoping she can see it here and lift her ban on me.

hi ms lemons! i think that the "lemons" in your handle is an anagram of "melons", but then it cant be HintOfMelons, it should be FullOfMelons. And what a beautiful pair of them! I'm so impressed. You look lovely.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.HintOfLemons: please un-ban me  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,15 13:38 other posts 
Just curious, Leo:
How did this work out for you?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Aug,15 14:09 other posts 
I sent her an apology through another member. She said that she wants me to delete every forum message I posted about her praising her boobs. I replied I don't have the authority to do that. And then she blocked me again.

But why are you asking?
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Aug,15 14:57 other posts 
Just wanted to know how the story ended.

By #316057 21,Apr,15 06:58
IChat with her she was very nice to me
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 16:23 other posts 
Can you then please do me a favor and tell her to reconsider blocking me? I'm a nice guy, tell her that....

By #488248 19,Apr,15 06:00
Damn no wonder she banned you Leo . Sometimes you have a knack of saying things that just arn't ... Well street cred .
By #316057 19,Apr,15 11:01
Your so right Poolboy
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Apr,15 16:56 other posts 
Your so wrong for saying your so right, at least I think so. In any case, this is your opinion, but, of course, your entitled to it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Apr,15 16:53 other posts 
Can you please translate what "Well street cred" means? I don't see anything wrong with what I'm saying, usually. And if I am, for some reason, I'm willing to stop. But please explain to me what you mean.
By #488248 19,Apr,15 18:41
Ah come on man .Just take a look what you wrote up there .
"melons", but then it cant be HintOfMelons, it should be FullOfMelons
Do you really believe a girl wants to hear that .Yes I know its a sex site and you want to say sexy things but I don't think its the type of thing Mss Lemon wanted to hear somehow.
Now let me see "street cred" Ah yes....
popularity with and acceptance by the general public,
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,15 19:01 other posts 
Just my opinion, leopoldij's comment was playful and with reference to her breasts, quite a compliment.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Apr,15 22:18 other posts 
Well, that's what I thought too. It was supposed to be a compliment. Thanks bella for understanding my intentions. To me, this sight /9nepy91kwswwpic.html is quite impressive and wanted to point it out in, indeed, a "funny" way. I saw "lemons" and, for a moment, I honestly thought she might have meant "melons". Might she? Hm...
By #488248 20,Apr,15 02:51
No probs Leo .Your a good man at heart .
At least one thing you got going for you , you keep us all amused at times with your postings. .
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 10:40 other posts 
Glad I provide *some* sort of entertainment.
Oh, btw, when you say "us all", do you have a club of members who are amused by my postings, or is this a metaphorical declaration?
By #488248 20,Apr,15 10:49
Well I recon the whole of SYD/SYC/SIO has had a look at your postings at sometime or other and been both amused and perplexed .So I could say you may very well have a club rooting for you out there buddy. Any ways keep up the good work Leo and who knows next time they are giving away a free membership I just may put my vote in for you .
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 17:51 other posts 
Ah, but I think that you are extrapolating: "amused and perplexed" is something you probably infer by having information from a group of individuals known to you. Unless this group is of significant size, you can't maintain that the whole of SYD/SYC/SIO has been amused and perplexed. Thanks for putting my vote for me however. As I said, I speak they way I feel (and you know that well since you have psychoanalyzed me), which amounts to what you see is what you get, more or less. I will strive to amuse you more, but I doubt I will be amusing to the whole of SYD/SYC/SIO. At least this does not follow from your argument!
By #488248 20,Apr,15 17:59
Oh OKAY Leo .I can go with that .Still think your a fun guy to have around . Jeff's the name by the way.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 18:03 other posts 
He he. Thanks. Leo is my name, as if you couldn't have guessed. I'm an expressive guy, what can I do? My nature!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,15 08:24 other posts 
Ha! She's probably wondering what the heck is going on...... It looks like your thread directed more traffic to her page than what she would normally generate.

HintOfLemons, not only should you un-blacklist leopoldij, you should consider saying 'thank you' to leopoldij!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Apr,15 16:54 other posts 
Is that a sarcastic comment or do you really mean it?

From my point of view, the only reason I was trying to contact HintOfLemons is to ask her why she banned me.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,15 17:06 other posts 
My comment is sarcastic AND factual.

FACT, during the month of March, there were only 2 comments/posts for the ENTIRE month on her wall. On the 18,Apr,2015, there were 7 comments/posts on her wall. That's more than double, that's about 5 to 6 more comments/posts that's she's had on any given day.

SARCASM, that she would un-blacklist you and thank you. She might see your blog, decide to un-blacklist you because there was some misunderstanding however I really don't think that you're going to get a thank you out of this.

By #449799 18,Apr,15 18:47
We have had a few members ban us out of the blue. Don't worry about it don't xoxo
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Apr,15 21:39 other posts 
Oh, I don't worry. I'm just trying to understand how the fuck some people are thinking
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Apr,15 21:44 other posts 
The wife's new hair color by the way makes her look like a hot chick in her twenties. It's shorter too, eh? She's hot.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off