Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

give me some commands please ;-)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #467690 [Ignore] 01,Jul,15 20:24
Do you want some other private uploads? Then give me some commands please and tell me what you like to see, , say what I have to do and I send you the pictures 

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cam2Cam with internal ass cam   2.Any guy wanna give me head?   3.When you you guys first give a girl an orgasm & how?   4.give me commands via private message or Skype   5.Taking the test.  

Comments:
By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 20,Jul,15 22:53 other posts 
Given your remarks to me and your reputation on this site here is a command: Pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow

By pifad [Ignore] 01,Jul,15 23:54 other posts 
Show your hole and show your cock pissing
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,15 19:00 other posts 
pifad, the dude has only 31 people that have befriended him and 398 that have blacklisted him. You're such a nice guy, do you really want to encourage him?

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,15 18:58 other posts 
When I had a dog, we practiced the command, "sit, stay". She would be so happy she got the first part right she must have figured, scree the second part.......

By #358797 02,Jul,15 00:01
Here's a request... How about you quit being a whiny weiner and begging for requests and sending people unwanted pictures of your goofy ass face? Nobody wants to see that shit.
By #467690 19,Jul,15 08:17
What is your problem?
By #358797 19,Jul,15 15:12
You. You're fucking annoying, and rather disrespectful. Surely you can't expect niceness when you spent so long being a complete asshole to tons of people here....

By #323075 02,Jul,15 01:11
Show your cock cumming!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off