Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Anyone ever had a relationship with a teacher ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #488453 [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 02:52
Anyone ever have a sexual relationship with a teacher ? If u did tell me how it played out

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #316057 22,Apr,15 04:56
I only had a crush om one of teacher she was so sexy I was only about 12 years old
By #488453 22,Apr,15 10:43
How hot was she ??? I remember in hs I had the biggest crush on my math teacher..she had this fat ass like damn. I would have been down to lick her butthole I'm front of the whole class.we were always friendly towards each other and I was one of her top students. I never knew how to make a move though

By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 11:18 other posts 
I didn't, but a friend of mine from years ago had a relationship with one of his teachers while he was in high school. Yes, he boned her. It got weird. I don't know the full details, but I do know that as the relationship waned it became very strained.
By tb1 [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 13:21 other posts 
I didn't either even though a couple had gr8 tits.
I do think it could become a problem but if its fun for both, bang away
By #488453 20,Apr,15 13:26
Never had the balls to make a move ?)
By #488453 20,Apr,15 13:26
Can u tell me the details he told u of how he got her to go with it ?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 13:52 other posts 
He lived in another apartment in the same building as I when I was in my mid twenties. After we got to know each other we discovered that we had gone to the same high school, though I didn't know him then (it was a big school and he was a year younger). She came by to visit him with some regularity and I did recognize her. After all, she was on the faculty of my high school, though I was never in her class.

As for the details, he didn't have to get her to go on with it as she came on to him. And he fucked her a lot. By the time I got to know him he and she was coming by for visits she still wanted his dick but he was no longer interested. He had come out as gay and didn't want her pussy. Things were messy. For what it's worth, when I'd see her in the hall of the apartment house she was more than a little flirty, but I wasn't the least bit interested.
By #488453 20,Apr,15 16:30
Was she good looking ? Wow so she just threw it at him when he was a student ?)
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 17:20 other posts 
Was she good looking? No. She wasn't a dog, but she was only a couple of notches above that. And she was at least thirty years older that the two of us guys. Yes, he was her student and she made the moves on him. A teacher who seduces her minor student. How unprofessional, not to mention unlawful, is that? She's fortunate that she did not end up in prison.
By #488453 20,Apr,15 17:58
Who cares about that I wouldn't have minded if some of my teachers seduced me in fact I wish they had ... However it is unlawful . Did he tell u the details on how she seduced him?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 20,Apr,15 18:45 other posts 
No real details except that he was a virgin and she was his first sexual experience.
By #488453 20,Apr,15 19:01
Damn she must have been really advancing then
By spermkiss [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:08 other posts 
Well, you know how it is when you're a horny adolescent. Even I, a bona fide old fart, remember what it was like to have a perpetual erection and to be so horny that I'd fuck anything that moved. Or even if it didn't as long as it was still warm. So when this teacher made flirtatious overtures to him, he was ready.
By #488453 21,Apr,15 18:33
Oh fuck yeah damn I wish I had a teacher that made some moves on me

By #455296 20,Apr,15 22:12
I think she saw me checking out her ass. I always had a gift for gab I was a runner in cross country so we started talking. Don'tremember any more of the details except exchange of smiles.
By #488453 21,Apr,15 01:26
Damn you lucky as motherfucker

By #455296 20,Apr,15 19:37
I wore cutoffs and my dick head was only an inch from showing itself when i was standing so when we sat on the blanket i felt a breeze on the head though i didn't look. I talked to her without looking at any of the girls walking by. Looked at her hard nipples and i begged her for a towel to cover myself. She said she was flattered to have me turned on by an 'old broad'. We talked until dusk when we left my towel still wrapped around me. I followed her in my clunker to her place. She stripped off her top and my boner popped out. We swam and kissed. Once we were inside she kept on saying no till i placed her hand on it. She got on her knees promising not to tell anyone. She blew me then i banged her twice on her bed. She wore protection from before she went to the beach so she was expecting something. She could make love to the head of my dick(she controled everrhing) till i blew my nuts into her stomach. Never had better.
By #488453 20,Apr,15 21:09
How did u guys start talking in private ?
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

I always wished to make a move on my math teacher but i never knew what to do . I would only see her in the classroom And around campus sometimes

By #455296 20,Apr,15 18:19
I scoped out her ass (her tits were AA) but what an ass on her! She must have noticed because at a school dance the next year she mentioned she loved the beach so in August (17 1/2 years old) i met her there and we ended up skinny dipping in her pool. She saw my dick (fattest one she ever saw). Nailed her three times that night and every weekend till i graduated) Hell i was old enough to get drafted why couldn't i boff an older woman? She went down on my dick with such fervor that my legs shook afterwards and she had swallowed everything i gave her till i went to college.
By #488453 20,Apr,15 19:00
Can u tell me how she threw herself at u ? Like weere any hints she was giving ?

By #455296 20,Apr,15 13:35
Had a relayionship with the Art Teacher. Went on for my Senior year. She gave the best, bar none, blow jobs ever. She was 15 years my senior. Not strained at all: was my teacher from the year before. Wish i could fine someone who could suck like her. Felt like the end of my dick shot off into her mouth! Best learning experience ever!
By #488453 20,Apr,15 16:29
Damn nice how did u hook up with her ? Please tell me

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off