Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Are we happy for SYD tobecome a site where members can post any image that they want to share.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Apr,15 05:12  other posts
There is a referral this morning of member Adam01. His page appears, although I am open to correction, to have images of quite a number of different penises. I am sure many members will enjoy looking at that page, there are some excellent images.

But here is my question :- Do we members wish SYD to retain it's original premise of members posting images of their own penis or pussy? OR are we generally happy for members to share any image they have found and like ?

This issue is and always has been clouded by blogs and TGP sites, ownership is not always easy to prove. hence my votes on various occassions. This is meant as a BIG PICTURE thread rather than a details thread. I am just curious to see if there is a consensus.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #458225 14,Apr,15 15:07
Is my name REALLY sperm_donor, or is it a fake? I think my user ID is obvious. Yes, i post ONLY my pics, even, MY miscellaneous photos. Do i really speak Vegan? I like to think the answer, again, is obvious. Is posting other's photos without their expressed written consent acceptable to me: NO. How to prevent cyber-crime? Follow the law/rules. Is this an over-simplification of the issue? Perhaps, but my hope is, helpful.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Apr,15 08:28 other posts 
Vegan? What is vegan? Show me your eggplant, b@by!
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 15,Apr,15 09:46 other posts 
I'd settle for a glimpse of your peach...

By smplcsms [Ignore] 14,Apr,15 15:47 other posts 
Please let's just keep to folk posting photos of themselves. Anyone can look at other sites for other pix. Thank you, John, for all you do and have done - and will, I hope, continue to do.

By Fritz [Ignore] 14,Apr,15 14:27 other posts 
I want to see Pictures of amateurs, real People, like you and me, who love sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, and many other things.

Why should we accept fakes - meaning - pictures which are not yours or out of the Internet. 100 of millions of such kind of pictures you can find in the net, why does anyone want to show it here? It does not make any sense. This site is called:

Show YOUR dick respectivly Show YOUR Cunt.

This question sounds to me like someone is asking during a Fotball game whether we could Play with a Volley Ball.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 14,Apr,15 14:48 other posts 

By #454187 14,Apr,15 09:22
I would prefer to know that the people on here are who they say they are and that the pictures on they're page are if them granted I have no public photos on here because I truly believe that there is a lot of fakes here and I don't want just anyone seeing/having my photos it makes it hard who to trust on here sometimes knowing there's fake profiles I honestly think some of my photos I've sent privately have actually accidentally gone to fakes which passes me off I wish there was a way to stop those profiles on here anyway I'm just going on and on now but yeah I think that the photos people have on here should be they're own
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Apr,15 11:04 other posts 
We all have to accept the reality that once we post anything anywhere on line we lose control of it. So anyone posting on here has to accept their pictures may well turn up, well pretty much anywhere. people like your goodself, who are uncomfortable with that do right to hold back. my personal 'phobia' is apps that demand to be able to identify exactly where you are. I am not happy with that at all and so do without those apps.
By #454187 14,Apr,15 11:26
Yeah it sucks I really want to get out there and amongst it but it's so hard with the way it is it sucks I'm sure I would have better luck on here too if I had a profile pic and public pics

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Apr,15 11:16 other posts 
Members should take note of the new admonition placed by admin on the uploads page about the law regarding certains types of posts. The second issue he indicates is very relavant here.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,15 08:27 other posts 
Sorry, I placed my response in the wrong place.

By #358797 14,Apr,15 08:20
Perhaps if it were possible to place those pictures in a different section of a members page than the pictures they have of themselves... Mingling the two together would just cause confusion for the person viewing the page.

By #316057 14,Apr,15 05:30
If There Is No Proof Of The Images I Will Not Vote Delete.!!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off