Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

turned on while trying on clothes

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Blade [Ignore] 30,Aug,14 22:52  other posts
When trying on clothes in a fitting room, at the store, do you get hard? this has happened to me for many years now. Doesn't always happen.

The 'worst' time was when trying on bike and running shorts. The bike shorts were a size too small, and my dick got hard immediately in those tight spandex like shorts. I couldn't help myself from playing with myself, and admiring my bulge in the mirror. I don't normally wear underware, and didn't that day. The shorts were so tight I swear you could see my veins show thru. I actually jerked myself off thru the shorts, and blasted my cum in them.

I was a little stuck with the mess, but luckily someone left some shirts in there from before, and I used a Nike shirt to clean up.

This has happened to some degree or another to me since. Most times I bring in a second pair in case the first one get 'soiled'....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What style or type of pics are your favorite?   2.Women in men clothes??   3.spare underwear/clothes   4.Cumming with clothes on   5.Tearing off clothes  

Comments:
By #539358 15,Apr,18 12:25
There’s a shop in Oxford Street that had an open planned male changing room in the 1980’s. I always used to get hard in my Y fronts as a teenager going in there to try on Levi’s. I’d spend most of my time with my back to everyone to hide it.

By #64328 15,Apr,18 11:08
Always when i was growing up would get hard in dressing rooms. Im sure i have masturbated atleasr a dozen times while trying on clothes. The thought that others were right outside the door always made me super horny. Masturbating in risky or semi public places has been a turn on for me since masturbating in bathroom stalls in the 4th grade. Ive done it in so many semi pubic places and still get a thrill even now when i do it. Many close calls but never caught in the act

By #543717 14,Apr,18 17:14
Happened to me, too, when trying sexy speedos: always left precum stains in them.
By Blade [Ignore] 14,Apr,18 23:59 other posts 
omg ya, me too. So annoying to try on bathing suits, because I get hard as soon as the air hits my dick. then I can't tell if they fit or not because of my erections tenting them.

I precum a ton, and cum even more, so it's cool when you want to cover someones face, but annoying when you want to find a nice swimsuit.

By #539358 14,Apr,18 11:07
When I was a teenager I remember I used to get erect when buying Jockey underwear. Oh to be that age again, permanently hard!

By #489480 04,Jul,15 14:00
I love getting naked & trying on sexy underwear in fitting rooms. Always get hard and play with myself while watching in the mirror. One time I even stepped out into the fitting room area hallway naked when I was sure nobody was around.
By Blade [Ignore] 07,Jul,15 22:02 other posts 
Risky.

By #220845 03,Jul,15 15:52
20's or so

By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Jul,15 12:19 other posts 
"The shorts were so tight I swear you could see my veins show thru."

Man, if you didn't buy those shorts, you certainly should have. The whole point of athletic attire is to show as much skin as possible and what is covered should be very visibly outlined. If your dick (including veins and glans) and balls show thru, those are the shorts for you.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jun,15 18:13 other posts 
I like to cum (and sometimes get laid or receive handjobs or blowjobs) in dressing rooms. Look:
/blogs/24052.html

By #64328 15,Sep,14 14:55
I masturbated in the dressing room at Mervyns dept store when I was trying on new school clothes with my mom waiting right outside the door.

By #220845 01,Sep,14 20:29
When I was younger, lovd to strip nude in cchangingrrooms
By Blade [Ignore] 11,Sep,14 22:28 other posts 
Younger as in how old?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off