She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What do you find attractive in a cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #467057 [Ignore] 08,Aug,14 00:56
People say mines too veiny or head too big, but some people call it a gladiator or Goliath cock, what is your interest when you see a cock or what makes it attractive to you?

[deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bil47 [Ignore] 29,May,21 08:46 other posts 
Smallish (~4 inches) and very erect.

By bikev [Ignore] 29,May,21 01:00 other posts 
Touch and taste followed by size and stiffness.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 28,May,21 00:53 other posts 
It is all about attitude and energy

By #202392 03,Sep,20 09:13
I enjoy seeing all cocks but my favorite are soft uncut penises with lots of foreskin. The more the better!

By #622014 03,Sep,20 07:27
Cocks were made for sucking! I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth. Locking my lips around the shaft. Feeling the head pop in and out of my mouth. And when a cock gets so hard and throbbing in my mouth it is incredible. The soon to be cumming explosive, pulsating, contractions and spewing of warm delicious cum is a sensation like no other. I enjoy sucking a cock as it softens after delivering a load of cum. If I am really lucky I'll feel that soft cock begin to grow and harden ready for another draining. Cocks were made for sucking and I love sucking cocks!

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 03,Sep,20 06:03 other posts 
Everything from the balls to the big shot. Cocks are so beautiful

By #285354 08,Aug,14 20:21
Beauty is in the eye of the beHOLDER. I hope that when you hold your own cock, you see it as beautiful.
[deleted image]
I honestly think that I find cocks that look similar to mine to be the most attractive to me. Is that true for others?
By #456050 08,Aug,14 21:24
I agree with you on that one. There are also cocks out there that I find attractive but can't put words as to why they just appeal to me.
By #285354 10,Aug,14 05:41
Yes, my feeling too. I think is like seeing a gem stone that you like. Beauty is based on the size, shape and color.
By #174339 11,Aug,14 02:56
I agree is based on the size, shape and color.nut to big nut small I do like big head your head is gorgeous very attractive
By #285354 12,Aug,14 05:56
Thank you for the hot compliment!
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 12,Aug,14 07:30 other posts 
Adam - your cock looks nothing like mine but I find yours very attractive - go figure

By #211891 09,Aug,14 07:16
Cocks are beautiful. That said, some are more beautiful than others. I prefer a cut cock. The head is gorgeous and deserves to be displayed. A long shaft gives good proportion. (And the longer the shaft the longer the lick!) Balls also look appealing whether they are "tight" or hanging loose. I especially love seeing them bouncing either while wanked or sucked. What attracts me is the compulsion I have to get a cock into my mouth, suck it and swallow the warm, delicious cum. Cocks are made for sucking!
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 12,Aug,14 07:29 other posts 
A cock with lots of hair is really beautiful to me. A great cock - large, thick, great head, etc. - loses its appeal if its totally shaved

By slipper [Ignore] 11,Aug,14 01:35 other posts 
small, uncut (more skin the better), and flaccid!!!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Aug,14 14:37 other posts 
Too veiny?! Head too big?! You've got to be kidding! Visible veins on the surface of the shaft are one of the things that makes a penis attractive. A nice good sized and well shaped glans is another.

OK, on to your question about what makes a penis attractive.

First of all, good proportion. The size of the glans should be well proportioned to the length and diameter of the shaft. You score at least a 9.5 there. Maybe even a ten.

Secondly, a well shaped "helmet head" glans. I'll give you a perfect ten on that.

Third, a nice straight shaft. A slight downward curve (such as yours) or a slight upward curve are satisfactory, but a sideways curve is serious points off. An upward curve is nice for sucking in the sixty-nine position while a downward curve is good for sucking in the kneeling position. With your slight downward curve I'll give you at least a nine, maybe a 9.5.

Visible veins on the surface of the shaft are not absolutely essential, but if they are there that's a nice plus.

Overall size of the penis is un-important. I've seen stunningly attractive micropenises and rather unattractive monster cocks. The qualities I mentioned above are what makes for an attractive penis.

All told, I'd give you penis at least a 9.5, perhaps a nine and three quarters. The only thing wrong with it is that it is not in my mouth.
By #467057 10,Aug,14 16:05
wow thanks

By #463304 09,Aug,14 17:47
A fat dick with a nice big head and big nuts

By #456094 08,Aug,14 06:34
For me, I find a cock sexy when there is zero pubic hair. Not only does the removal of the hair make the cock look bigger, but it also makes it look more smooth. And if there is either precum or sperm coming out, it's just the icing on the cake.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 09,Aug,14 10:27 other posts 
plus who wants a mouthful of hair when your sucking cock? I prefer trimmed and groomed.... not some wild man bush
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Aug,14 10:59 other posts 
Tell the truth, would you turn down a sexy ass man with "wild man bush"?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off