Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

MOST CURVED DICKS ARE NOT NORMAL!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #463765 [Ignore] 17,Jun,14 14:53
Most curved dicks are the result of how you masturbate. The penis's soft tissue can be likened somewhat to memory foam in that, if its erection is habitually bent into a certain position, it will "learn" to assume that same position when erect.

For example, if your penis now curves to the left, this is probably because you masturbate with your whole right hand around it and squeeze too tightly so that the pressure exerted on it by your fingers bend it to the left. If you are left handed, this technique results in a curve to the right; and, if you masturbate with your palm underneath it, your penis close to your belly, it will acquire an upward curve. The more you literally "choke the chicken," the greater the resultant curve. The only curve that is usually normal is the downward one, which is usually the result of an unusually long penis coupled with insufficient **** flow into it when erect, causing it to droop.

Masturbation-related curves can quickly be straightened out by simply reversing hands for a while until the curve is removed; and then either alternating hands in the future or using only the fingers. Grasping the entire girth is unnecessary, since the erogenous zone that causes orgasm and ejaculation is on the underside just below the head. This is the only spot that rewards stimulation.

Elimination of abnormal curves is recommended, not only because women are most impressed by "hard and straight," but also because when anyone "in the know" sees a curved erection they get an immediate mental image of you desperately whacking off. Not the best first impression

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 24,Jun,14 16:21 other posts 
Maybe he has a case of curved penis envy.

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 23,Jun,14 11:22 other posts 
Nice try but not true

By #218130 23,Jun,14 07:25
Why don't you show us your "straight as an arrow" dick.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 18,Jun,14 16:24 other posts 
Jesus Christ, what drivel!
By skot [Ignore] 22,Jun,14 02:36 other posts 
I think you've summed up my opinion too
By #463765 22,Jun,14 02:50
Your opinion is as crooked as your penis. I am a Master Yoga Therapist and Jungian Psychologist specializing human sexuality. Every patient I have counseled in this regard -- including myself -- has removed penile curvature by simply reversing the hand used to masturbate. Most of my female patients have felt a curved penis to be "comical." Instead of juvenile put-downs, how about simply testing my research for yourself and judging the results? Your ilk seems so enamored of your boomerang dicks that you immediately try to shoot the messenger when presented with a monumentally simple way of eliminating 95% of them. This goes right into the book I'm writing, under "Curved Penis Apologia Syndrome -- The Gang Who Will Never Shoots Straight."
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 22,Jun,14 15:53 other posts 
I don't care if you're Master Yoda, Jedi Knight, you're still wrong. My cock has always curved left when hard. Even when I got my first erections, but before I was masturbating.
I await your repost.
By skot [Ignore] 22,Jun,14 19:08 other posts 
Another snake-oil peddler, hiding behind new age waffle. Jungian psychology, really... I don't remember any of his tracts on transference or the Anima/Animus ever mentioning ailments of the penis. Your have been better off claiming direct descent from Reich and his study of the orgasm than using this forum as a selling arena for another pseudoscientific self help manual.

I'd be more impressed if your Yoga experience had left you with the ability to stick your head up your arse. Now that would be an uncommon feat to advertise.

By pifad [Ignore] 22,Jun,14 01:43 other posts 
Ok, str8 guy. How old are you? Curved cocks are great and awesome when used properly. Ever take a curved one? Mmmmmmm

By pifad [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 11:01 other posts 
I love curved cocks

By _avg_ [Ignore] 18,Jun,14 23:16 other posts 
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 18,Jun,14 22:01 other posts 
Talking about first impressions/ your's is not ranking in the upper numbers! Where did you come up with thiscompletly outlandish bit of knowlage?
Did you skip class during your human health course?
I would be interested to see the source of you information as I think most others would also.
My advise to you is do some reserch and have facts to back up what you say before you make such foolish coments.

By #200265 18,Jun,14 21:45
This is all B/S I'm sorry to say.

By soundsgreat87 [Ignore] 18,Jun,14 00:58 other posts 
Do you have ANY evidence to back up your claims, or is this just wild speculation?

If I might give an anecdote of my own: I've played around with almost a dozen guys, and every single one of them had a slight upward curve. Have a look at a side-view cross-sectional diagram of a vagina and see if you can tell me why that might be.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off