Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Masturbating for an opposite-sex partner

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,14 12:48  other posts
I was wondering how comfortable you or your partner, of opposite sex, are in masturbating for one another. Sometimes, it is us who are uncomfortable. Sometimes, it's the partner.

In my experience, I love to start masturbating when I feel horny and then have sex. But some women don't like that. Actually, many men I've spoken too also feel uncomfortable and would never do that even though they want to.

Please share experiences!

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #311947 29,Apr,14 11:49
Ive masturbated in front of girls before. Doesnt bother me one bit. I figure if we are gonna be having sex and stuff then what difference does it make. If Im on top of a girl fucking her mouth, I like to sit on their chest and jack my cock while they watch me. Mmmm, so hot!
I was friends with this one girl and slept over her house after a night of drinking. I **** in her bed with her(we hadnt ever had sex yet at this point..)and when I woke up, she was laying there next to me rubbing her pussy! I looked at her and, no fucking lie, she looks at me and asks me if I wanna race! Long story short, we got off masturbating seeing who would cum first. Lol! Of course I blew my nut first! It was such a huge turn on! We had some fun from that point on.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Apr,14 17:20 other posts 
Great story.
I wish there were more women like that.
Women who wouldn't mind sharing a masturbation session.
I can understand it that many women might not feel like having penetrating sex right away; so masturbation together might be a nice alternative.
I don't see why we don't have more of that ...
By #311947 30,Apr,14 05:53

By #449110 29,Apr,14 17:23
I've never had the opportunity to do a masturbation session with both my partner and I masturbating to one another. I think it would be hot though, and I don't think it would make me uncomfortable.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Apr,14 18:27 other posts 
Have you proposed that to her?
What's stopping you from doing that?
By #449110 29,Apr,14 19:16
Former partner. I don't have one now. I want to do this though, because I think it would be pretty damn hot.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Apr,14 03:38 other posts 
I've met girls with whom I've only had mutual masturbation. Nothing more. It was great. Maybe better than actual sex.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Apr,14 17:58 other posts 
I masturbated for a neighbor today. It was GREAT!

By #234509 30,Mar,14 08:28
[deleted image] My ex-wife and I would masturbate for each other it is one good turn on watching her stroke her clit and her watching me stroke my cock love it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Mar,14 09:11 other posts 
How nice! Do you masturbate for someone else nowadays?
By #234509 02,Apr,14 21:57
on cam when I can
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Apr,14 16:28 other posts 
Me too.

By #294596 02,Apr,14 17:29
When I was 17 my 16 year old girlfriend and I masturbated together all the time. She was quite the show off and voyeur. She got it started. One day she was at my house. She called me back to the bedroom and I walked in to the sight of her laying naked on the bed staring at me, 3 fingers going to town in her pussy while she squeezed her tits with the other. After she came she called me over to lick her fingers clean. We fucked for a while. When she sensed I was close to cumming she told me she wanted to watch me finish myself off. I rolled off of her and she laid beside me and watched as I stroked to a finish, then leaned over me and licked up my cum. After that we masturbated together once or twice a week.

My wife loves to fuck herself with a dildo or finger herself while I watch, but doesn't like to see me jack off, mostly because she loves to get creampied and doesn't want me to waste my cum. The net result is I get a lot of shows. She doesn't mind me playing with or stroking it, she just wants the cum in her pussy.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Apr,14 20:29 other posts 
thanks for sharing the story. you're a lucky guy.

don't you wish you could find more women who would be willing to share masturbation time with you?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Mar,14 11:25 other posts 
Some more masturbation stories please!

By #292354 30,Mar,14 10:21
I'm comfortable doing that for my wife, but I before her I was uncomfortable doing it for others. My wife loves to masturbate, she's definitely not shy about it.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Mar,14 07:13 other posts 
I masturbated for my neighbor's wife yesterday!

By #412225 26,Mar,14 00:55
me and the wife does not have a problem with this

By #455732 25,Mar,14 21:35
The office admin where I work and I have wanted to fuck for years. She's married so she doesn't want to cheat on her husband, so we haven't had sex. Last December she had too much to drink at our office Christmas party and wanted me to drive her home. I knew her husband was out of town, so I thought for sure she wanted to fuck that night. She did, but I didn't want to take advantage of her so I told her we shouldn't.
Long story short, she started masturbating in my car when we parked in her driveway. I followed suit and started jerking off. It only took a few minutes for me to blow, but she kept going for damn near an hour.
Conveniently, she "doesn't remember" anything happening that night so it hasn't made things weird at work.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Mar,14 23:36 other posts 
Great story. I love masturbating in the car together with a woman, in particular not a gf or wife.

Did she touch you while she was masturbating?

By #358797 24,Mar,14 23:56
I've touched myself in front of partners before, but for some god awful reason, I've never had a single man willing to jerk it while I watch. Ugh.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Mar,14 07:14 other posts 
Strange. Because, typically, it's men who want to touch themselves in front of women. My gf now likes it to watch me masturbate. But she never touches her pussy even when she's very horny.
BTW, if you want I can masturbate for you on cam and you are welcome to watch.

By 2pierced [Ignore] 25,Mar,14 06:19 other posts 
A person's partner could learn a lot about what their partner likes by observing them masturbate, I doubt that this happens very often though.

By #449110 24,Mar,14 15:18
I love to masturbate in front of girls, and I have a strong fetish for watching women masturbate themselves.
By #423426 24,Mar,14 19:52
Ditto.

By #340774 24,Mar,14 13:41
I love to jerk off in front of my girlfriend. She likes it too.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off