Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by pifad [Ignore] 30,Jan,14 00:16  other posts
I contribute a lot to this site and suddenly my points drop. I know I vote for a lot of guys pics, but still, isn't that what this site is all about? Confused

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Points log   2.FOR ADMIN - THOSE POINTS AGAIN   3.Admin, please tell us about the points system?   4.Small addition for paid members   5.Points Changes  

Comments:
By #457608 12,Apr,14 21:11
I have a dom I would dom so one else but I'm to nice to fuck with there points.

By #443664 30,Jan,14 18:32
Are you being dominated or posting a lot of topics ?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,14 20:25 other posts 
Well, the king is kinda correct, "the domination game doesn't make yur points go down......." but he shoulda added that "yur not getten all the points you really earned......" No, you won't see points being deducted because of the domination game, with you being the submissive. All you need to recognize is what you did receive, was only 80% of what you actually earned. Wuh? Your dominant received 20% off the top.......kinda like a pimp and whore!
By #415959 30,Jan,14 20:38
The..."king"?????

You forgot to include an abundance of emoticons if you wish to communicate effectively with the Montard.

I wonder if my opinions now...will soon be deleted along with my others?

It seems this forum has a bias slant.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,14 21:49 other posts 
There's no need for me to call him names. He does an adequate job, of making himself look silly without any help from me.
By pifad [Ignore] 30,Jan,14 23:13 other posts 
I don't play domination game. It's not a big deal. I contribute. I'm not bitter.

By #435701 30,Jan,14 15:50
I know what you mean. But voting costs points. Commenting here makes points...what are they good for? Voting.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off