Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First time ever sucking cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by curiousguy760 [Ignore] 08,Dec,13 13:29  other posts
How was your first time sucking cock? Whede did you meet him? Was it what you expected? Any good stories?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #453579 12,Mar,14 22:51
I'm bisexual and until recently i always had my cock sucked but i had never sucked a dick. Im in my early 30s but one of my friends has a 16 year old son. We were at a cottage for the weekend and my friend and his wife went for a walk. I walked into the bathroom just as my friend's 16 year old son came out of the shower. He was ripped and hung. I didnt know if he was gay but he never covered up as i stared at his huge wet cock. I just walked over to him and shoved his cock in my mouth, I sucked him dry and swallowed his cum. We never said a word. He then went to leave the bathroom, i took him by the arm and said hey its my turn, I put him in front of the sink turned him around and pounded his ass til i came in it. We fucked every chance we got for the rest of the weekend.
By #68656 13,Mar,14 07:12
This is so very wrong.
Firstly we have a case of sex with a minor and secondly a despicable breach of trust both to the b0y and his father.
Shame on you made even more reprehensible by the fact you openly brag about it.
By #281008 08,Jun,14 18:25
and like u some people r sooooo gullible to believe these stories
By #358797 13,Mar,14 07:22
That is completely despicable! How could you take advantage of a minor like that? And have the audacity to describe yourself as a friend of his father? And to top it off, come here waving the fact you had sex with a minor on a public forum? You're sick!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 13,Mar,14 08:26 other posts 
not to place right or wrong.. just an observation....
so you blast this member for having sex with a younger male, but say nothing when a younger male has a sex encounter with an older male...is this some twisted double standard?
By #428387 13,Mar,14 08:46
We are blasting Mr Krane because the boy was a minor and not fully aware of the consequences.Any way If the older guy lets himself be involved with a minor in a sex act then he would have to face the consequences.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 13,Mar,14 09:31 other posts 
right I understand that but... like the post below where the younger male seeks out am older male you say nothing....
so 13 going after 35 is ok.... but early 30's going after 16 is not? that's all I am asking
By #358797 13,Mar,14 15:14
I did not see the post you speak of... One is just as bad as the other. Both are despicable acts that completely lack morality. Shit like that sickens me. :/
By #68656 14,Mar,14 05:55
As Arexa correctly states both 453282 and Mr. Krane are as bad as each other, devoid of morals and ethics. However thankfully they have both closed their accounts which is no great loss.
By #94263 13,May,14 01:37
As the member is no longer on the site, I can not be sure of this, but The if the guy came from the UK or some other countries, the age of consent is 16, so he would not of been having sex with a minor. It is wrong to always jump to the conclusion of sex with an under 18 is sex with a minor.
HOWEVER!!! I do not condone the original poster, as he did not check that the lad wanted sex with him first, he was not even sure he was gay and the lad was his friend's son, it was all morally wrong.
By #281008 08,Jun,14 18:26
and like u some people r sooooo gullible to believe these stories
By #358797 08,Jun,14 22:47
My gullibleness is none of your concern.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 13,May,14 01:49 other posts 
Oh c'mon, really? You guys are actually buyin' this bull?? nothing but a fantasy story (wrong though it may be)...and in any case, just another drive-by. Save the outrage.

By #453282 12,Mar,14 21:19
I was 13 the first time I sucked a mans dick he was 35 I was come back from my friends house i was cutting through the parking it was a old park and no one went there much any more it was dark I was walking through the parking lot i noticed a car park there the man in the car rolled down his window and called me cover he asked me if I need a ride I told him i was ok he turned his dome light on and he had his dick in his hand he told n
me he need a blow jobb he ask my if like dick that me abd my friend had jacked off together,and I like it and I was curious he told me that the bathroom is unlocked we could in there, I said yes so we went into the bathroom he pulled down his pants and told me to get on my knees and close my eyes and open my mouth and shut my eyes so I did then i felt his dick head slide in my mouth his dick started getting harderd and fatter he told he was going to make me a cock whores he started to fuck my face I sucked his dick for about 20 or 30 minutes then told me to stick my tongue out slowly shoot his cun in my mouth he ask me if we could meet again sometime l yes soo meet him Sunday he took me to his house and fuck my ass
By #358797 13,Mar,14 15:16
Barf! What the fuck is wrong with people?

Shit like this makes me fear for future generations.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 13,May,14 01:53 other posts 
You really wanna lose faith in humanity you should read Yahoo comments sometime

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 15,Mar,14 14:26 other posts 
A few years ago I was having a smoke on a market stall in the town where I live, and a black guy went passed on his bike. He caught a whiff of the smoke and came back. We got chatting and he asked if I wanted to go for a smoke round at his flat. I said no at first and we chatted some more. He asked again, and again I politely declined, and after a few more minutes he said he'd suck my dick if I went with him.
I'd been curious about sucking cock for several months, and having a guy blow me, plus I enjoyed wanking off to pics/vids involving black men, gay and straight, so I thought fuck it, and went round to his.
When we got there, he tided a little while I rolled us a smoke. When he was done, he stripped off to his boxers while I was smoking. After a few mins, I handed him the smoke, and stripped down to my briefs. He finished the smoke and asked me to lie on my back, so I did after removing my briefs. He took off his boxers and I saw his cock was hard like mine. It was about the same length as mine, but thicker. He positioned himself above me so that we were in the 69 position, and he started to suck my dick. His hard cock was just a few inches above my face, and he took it and pointed it down towards my mouth.
I'd not been thinking about sucking his dick, but in that moment I figured I may never get another chance to suck a cock, so I held it and began to suck it. I was surprised by how easy and natural it felt to have a hard cock in my mouth, and I was surprised by how good it felt and how much I was enjoying the texture and taste of it. I don't know how long we were sucking each others dicks for, but we swapped positions a few times before we'd finished. From that moment on, I knew I was going to suck more cocks, and I have.

By #454258 14,Mar,14 01:28
I knew this guy back in middle school. we were both around 14 i think. he would come over a lot. and at some point, a game of truth or dare escelated into me taking his 7 inch uncut dick in my mouth. it was only for a minute, so he didn't cum. I regretted it a first, but i eventually grew to like it. anyway, it was only the one time, and he was so homophobic, he wasnt willing to return the favor. this and that happened, and we **** each other now. but i miss those days. anyone care to pick up his debt?
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

h.a.t.e each other now. why cant i say that?

By #291618 08,Dec,13 14:03
a year ago hotel it was ok we just sucked each other never fucked not even cum on our mouth

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off