Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

First time sucking cock...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #421482 [Ignore] 13,Aug,13 09:46
So my first time I was 13, ****-over at a friends place. There were 3 of us and I can't recall how it all started but we ended up naked and started fooling around.

Watched my friend suck the other one off and was then asked if I want to try, so down I went. Wasn't sure what to expect, but I gave it my all and he sure seemed to enjoy it. Lasted about 2 or 3 minutes, he did not cum.

Then it was my turn, one sucked my cock while the other licked my balls, it was so incredible. I had only recently started masturbating so I came really quickly, he spat it all out over my dick though.

That was the first and only time, 20 years or so later I really want to try it again...

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By skot [Ignore] 09,Mar,14 05:34 other posts 
I thinking I sucked my first one when I was 9 at the urging of the owner who was a year younger. Great fun but neither of had a clue we were doing anything sexual.

At 15 a school friend and I got pretty close. We'd spent a few weeks looking at adult mags in his bedroom without really doing anything when we came across the ice breaker of a cartoon crab waving its claw in the air and saying "it only hurts when I masturbate". Next thing I know he's unzipped his trousers, whipped his hardon out and he's sitting there next to me measuring it with a perspex ruler and looking expectantly at me.

By this stage I was so turned on but still frightened it was some kind of trick and if I put my hand on him he'd call me out as a poof. So my subconscious took over and the next thing I knew I'd gone down on him and was happily sucking his uncut shaft. He was rather surprised but later on he willingly reciprocated.

By Foreskinlover [Ignore] 24,Jan,14 16:54 other posts 
my first was my best mate, He had a big cock with a very long foreskin....he came in my mouth. I still suck cock and swallow

By #188764 23,Jan,14 08:12
Sucked my friend's at age 12 or 13 (and he sucked mine), but only briefly... like 30 seconds. First real blowjob - both giving and getting - at age 19.

By #435701 05,Nov,13 17:12
I was 59. He was 30 something. After a life of fantasizing about sucking and fucking...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off