Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Anyone like strip poker?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #10614 [Ignore] 21,Dec,09 22:49
Anyone like playing games like strip poker, truth or dare, ect. . . I played strip poker the other day, I ended up naked along with some half naked girls,, always fun

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Strip Poker   2.landing strip for men??   3.Stripping videos   4.Is this normal/common??   5.Strip poker as a kid  

Comments:
By bil47 [Ignore] 25,Mar,23 19:41 other posts 
Played it at age 13, with several similar-age boys. When a player became naked, the other players would fondle his erect penis.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 25,Mar,23 19:39 other posts 
Yes when I was young . Wasn’t a good player always ended up the one stark naked

By #677384 25,Mar,23 19:00
Yes, I do like strip poker...it's a great ice-breaker. I always intentionally lose because I am very comfortable with my naked body. It's like spin the bottle or truth or dare right?

By #519017 17,Nov,16 18:28
I like playing the version where whenever I win a hand I take a garment off the loser. Best with a foursome of two married couples.
By #662360 25,Mar,23 15:17
I used to play a version like that when I was a student. You never knew who would be taking a garment off you, or whom you’d be taking a garment off. High point was taking a girl’s knickers off. When someone got nude they could stay in the game and take a forfeit like doing an erotic pose or masturbating if they lost a round.

By botanic [Ignore] 07,Jun,16 06:54 other posts 
when we were teenagers we used to play spin the bottle ... we sat in a circle and the bottle was spun, whoever it pointed to had to remove 1 item of clothing. Once a person was naked they had to accept a forfeit if the bottle pointed at them. We were all allowed to write 1 forfeit at the start of the game and they all went in a hat to be randomly selected by naked losers. It was great , it was the first time I had seen a cunt in real life .... and I remember it to this day nearly 50 years on .. plump lips and lightly downed with ginger hair !

By #485312 07,Jun,16 05:06
this is a game l like to lose *lix*

By #454258 06,Jun,16 00:23
If you were naked, and the girls were only half naked, you must suck at poker

By pifad [Ignore] 28,Feb,13 10:32 other posts 
I only play with men
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,13 18:17 other posts 
Go figure!

By #43515 27,Dec,09 17:01
Luv to play strip poker with truth or Dare. Especially with other Bi couples.

By #3997 23,Dec,09 11:19
Love strip poker, back in highschool we would play all the time with an even amount of guys and girls in my friends basement, it was so hott seeing the first piece of clothing come off, good time we had, will never forget one of my female friends having on a red bra and panties, and she took them off and i joking asked her if i could have them she smiled and said what was she supposed to wear hom and i said commando, i never got the panties, but i did pick them up and smell them....good times

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off