Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Size of cocks, tits, pussy lips

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #384365 [Ignore] 17,May,13 12:05
Why are men so obsessed with the size of their cock or a woman's tits or pussy lips. since looking on this site I have learned that we come in all shapes and sizes and none are better than another. I like looking at pictures of women and to be honest, though I started with certain preferences such as medium but prominent tits with large nipples, I have come to realise that women can be attractive for all sorts of reasons and non connected to any size. the size of a man's cock says nothing about the man either. I think we should value people for who they are and not their vital statistics. What do you think?

New Comment       Rating: 1