Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Am I Gay?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #312312 [Ignore] 01,May,13 04:26
I've been in a relationship with a girl (who I deeply love) for nearly 4 years now. I feel like all guys fantasize about sucking cock and maybe getting fucked at some point in their lives. I think about it a few times a day, but not as much as I think about/check out girls. I have sucked off a few guys, I want to get fucked in the ass, but that's it. I do not see myself in a relationship with a guy, I just like cocks I guess.

Any advise or comments are greatly appreciated!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 03,May,13 08:43 other posts 
You're normal "Hot8inchuncut" ! Besides ... don't worry about what lable you think it is ... just follow your dream and enjoy !!!
By #316057 20,Jul,14 16:00
By #238225 31,Jul,14 00:05
hey

By johnp [Ignore] 20,Jul,14 16:32 other posts 
I heard u can catch the gay... It's been going around
By #303133 21,Jul,14 10:05
The gay has just been running much slower these days, which makes him easier to catch. Must be the summer heat...
By johnp [Ignore] 27,Jul,14 21:44 other posts 
I also heard the gay put on a few pounds so that combine with the heat we r all in serious danger

By stroker11 [Ignore] 23,Jul,14 12:14 other posts 
If you have to ask, you are! As you admit to being a cocksucker why do you think you are not gay.....gay men like girls...they have juicy genitals and great tits and super nipples. Enjoy your gayness and keep sucking.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 23,Jul,14 11:48 other posts 
Are you gay? Well, maybe or maybe not. You could just be a normal heterosexual male who's somewhat adventurous.

It's is entirely normal for men of one sexual orientation to have dreams and fantasies about the other. Look at me, for example. I'm as gay as they come, but I often have heterosexual dreams/fantasies. When straight men have gay dreams or fantasies they often freak out about them. I don't think you're freaking out, but you are wondering and perhaps worrying.

Finally, about liking cocks, this is entirely normal. ALL MEN like cocks. Liking cocks is a guy thing, not a gay thing. Many otherwise straight men like to kick up their like of cocks a notch by taking one in the mouth or ass. If this is something you want to do, do it and don't worry about it.

By #332336 23,Jul,14 08:46
You may not be gay, but you are bi and homosexual. Nothing wrong with that. I love pussy and also happen to love sucking a nice hard dick. Best of both worlds.

By #435701 22,Jul,14 13:51
You have described my own life from my late teens. I am now 63. Have had a few decade plus relationships with women that I loved. Having the same sexual urges you have and particularly wanting to 'get fucked in the ass' as you stated, was quite difficult at times. Those urges were sometimes quite strong and very hard to resist as I did not want to ruin my relationships or life. I was 57 when I finally thought to hell with this and succumbed to bottoming to a hung, younger top (quite another story!)...The World's sexual mores vary widely and nationally. There are places you could live that would be totally accepting of your bi-sexual attitudes. Sadly, the US is just one big, extremely hung up Nation!! Everyone is either gay (gay just recently accepted, sort of) or straight with nothing in between. I have always thought people are naturally bi-sexual, but society, laws, peer pressure and American male machismo cause that to be denied in this area of the World...It's always possible your girl has similar bi-sexual urges. And it's pretty much accepted for women in this country...Yet another American double standard!!...Doubt this helped, but it MAY be a little easier for you in these changing times.

By #136427 21,Jul,14 07:42
Who cares? Does it bother you? Just be...

By #303133 01,May,13 11:35
Yes...yes you are.
Congratulations!
Once we have received your annual $30 fee, we will send your membership card and your exclusive "BLOW ME, I'M GAY!" T-shirt.

Seriously, dude, what difference does it make? Just be who you are and stop worrying about what to call yourself.
By #44497 01,May,13 12:03
I just love your comment !

Furthermore, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay !

By pifad [Ignore] 01,May,13 06:35 other posts 
Check your PMs

By #220845 01,May,13 05:05
Some peopleare more oopen minded than others I love to suck straight guys, and be Fucked

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off