Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I had 20 extra points, so I started this thread!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #303133 [Ignore] 01,Apr,13 18:44
How's everything going for you?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Small addition to the "Domination" game   2.im begging   3.Problem of this discussion-forum is:   4.Seeking Revange   5.Hey, ya cheap jerk!  

Comments:
By #366453 02,Apr,13 00:04
Nothing rhymes with Orange...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 00:24 other posts 
I Googled words that rhyme with orange; Eminem is noted for coming up with; door hinge, porridge with Geo-rge.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,13 23:31 other posts 
Such a friendly topic and friendly responses! See Will, you do okay without mentioning the penguin!

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 01,Apr,13 23:15 other posts 
i had good easter weekend how was yours justwill?????

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,13 21:22 other posts 
I'm fine, thank you for asking, and you?

Seems we lost several members today; a guy , a girl and a psycho. ........

By #201583 01,Apr,13 20:59
Trying to figure out if I'm Lucky or not. On my 32.5 mile trip home I observed that I was the only person on the road that wasn't on the phone. Am I unlucky because nobody cares enough about me to even call me while I'm driving? Or am I Lucky to have friends that refuse to call me while I'm driving? Or am I a smart asshole for turning my phone off before I leave the parking lot? So many questions and no answers. At 0400 one fifth of the people on the road are on their phones. Who in the hell would anyone call at 0400 and talk for about 22 miles?

Sorry, How are you?

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,Apr,13 19:21 other posts 
Weather is starting to get better here,Work is starting to pick up,my bills are paid for the next month and I woke up this morning,So I would guess that things are going just fine!!

By pifad [Ignore] 01,Apr,13 19:11 other posts 
Started back to the gym today. Life is good!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off