Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

do you know "ATM" this user ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #159413 [Ignore] 20,Feb,13 23:56
I believe many people talked to him and be friend with him.He is a nice young guy from Australia.anyone knows what happen to him ? he seems like canceled his acount here ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Warning: user "Geilesau" is a SPAMmmer   2.Dear admin (or anyone else who may have a suggestion)   3.What's with everyone bailing??   4.Google your user name from this site   5.Points racket ?  

Comments:
By pifad [Ignore] 24,Feb,13 02:02 other posts 
ATM, super nice guy. Wise beyond his years and hot as a poker! Hope you are doing well, buddy. If you ever decide to come back look me up

By #68656 21,Feb,13 03:24
Hello Snail, Kmad and Ken.
You will be pleased to know that I had a message from ATM and he advises he is currently undertaking a course which will take all his time plus internet access will be difficult. He advised the course will take about a year and at its completion he plans to return to the group.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 21,Feb,13 03:37 other posts 
My greetings to ATM! I wish a big success and a lot of love!!!

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 21,Feb,13 03:10 other posts 
miss you ATM, everyone day...wish you are happy now!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 21,Feb,13 01:21 other posts 
Alas, he does seem to be gone. Yes, he was a nice guy from Australia and he was cute as a button. He and I exchanged several Private Messages. His leaving is really too bad. ATM, if you're reading this please come back.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off