Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

i want to suck my roommates cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #80630 [Ignore] 19,Jan,13 00:37
I was hanging out with my roommate n a girl he was seeing we had a few drinks n she starts telling me how big his dick is she couldn't stop saying how it was HUGE so now i wanna see just how big n really wanna get him off.....but im pretty sure it wont happen

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Ever had roommates or friends that slept nude ?   2.Ever took your roommates or friends underwear to sniff, lick, jerk off with ?   3.You ever sniff your roommates underwear ?   4.You **** NUDE ? Always slept nude ? Even with roommates ?   5.Ever sniffed your older bro's undies growing up ? Cousins, friends, roommates undies ?  

Comments:
By #133624 19,Jan,13 09:07
Next time the 2 of you are hanging out, tell him you don't believe what she said. Maybe he'll have to prove it. Good luck. I hope you get the chance.
By #80630 19,Jan,13 10:14
Thanks
By #303133 19,Jan,13 12:36
Just in case that advice blows up in your face, you might want to make sure that you have somewhere else to live before you try it.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Jan,13 17:02 other posts 
Good advice. Having a sexual encounter with a straight friend is always a delicate situation. Though I've done it numerous times. Probably the best approach is to descretly let him know that you find him attractive and are interested and then wait for him to come around. This could take weeks or months, but it will usually happen.
By #303133 19,Jan,13 17:08
You can't put the "I want to blow you" genie back into its bottle, though. Once it's out there, it will...for better or worse...alter the friendship in many ways. One has to carefully weigh the value of a friendship before making such a move. Is sucking that ONE cock worth the possible loss of a good friend?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Jan,13 22:11 other posts 
Again, good advice. Does this guy know that you're bisexual? If not, that would be a good first step. Not only for the sake of your relationship with this man, but for your own sake. I've lived closeted and believe me, being out is much better.

For what it's worth, adding a sexual component to our friendship has never spoiled things for me and my straight friends. It always brought us closer together.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off