Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

You **** NUDE ? Always slept nude ? Even with roommates ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #296237 [Ignore] 09,Sep,12 13:41
You **** Nude ? Always slept nude ? Even with roommates ? I'd love to chat with you about it in Private - thanks!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   2.Ever had roommates or friends that slept nude ?   3.Friends of opposite sex nude photos   4.Nude family   5.Who has had roommates of opposite sex that they go nude in ftont of  

Comments:
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 11,Sep,12 08:27 other posts 
I always **** (S l e e p) in the nude as it feels so much better that way ! Plus the fact ... I love walking around my home completely naked , for the same reason ! For the most part I really enjoy being outside on a nice sunny day and for some reason ...I get in the mood to just shed my clothes off when I'm walking around my property ! I guess , because I have no neighbors to see me , so why not go completely naked ! As for chatting in private (like you said)... I am Always up for that ! So if you or anyone sees me online ... by all means , stop by and say "Hi" !!!

By Dalecash [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 09:15 other posts 
I always do. Much more free and comfortable.

By #243908 09,Sep,12 23:20
i **** naked even with my dorm roommate in the same room. but he likes to be naked as well so it works out. its very freeing in my opinion. i love being naked any chance i get!

By #291618 09,Sep,12 21:40
im not nudist but i really like showing off my cock/body does that menas i could become nudist??? and i like sleeping nude

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 09,Sep,12 14:21 other posts 
Been a active nudist for most of my life! Live a nudist lifestyle all the time,Only time I weare clothes is when I need to go to work or leave my home for some reason or another.
I am able to be nude anyplace on my property and do so on a daily basis!
90% of my friends and family know that I am a nudist and respect it and also expect me to be nude when they viset.
I have several photos of me working around the house and at my camp in the nude,also of my deck with hot tub and outdoor shower where I spend the majority of my time during the warmer months.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off