Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why do straight guys visit this site?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #233140 [Ignore] 16,Jan,13 06:42
I've been on this site for a while now and this is my very first discussion forum topic so be kind OK?

I'm curious WHY straight guys would be on this site? I myself and totally bisexual, love cocks, love sucking on them and occasionally bottoming so it's REAL easy to understand the draw for me but why would a straight guy check out this site, post pics of his dick and view pics of other guys and their dicks?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #6568 13,Mar,13 16:04
I come here mainly to display my penis.

I'm entirely straight and have never had any experience with anotehr male or desire for one. Also, I'm no exhibitionist in 'real life'.

I do quite enjoy looking at the many penis photos on the site, and very rarely, I see one that I can admire...very much determined by the idea that 'form follows function' and that particular penis would offer good stimulation for a woman. This is invariably my definition of a 'handsome' penis.

The only reason I came to this site in the first place to 'display' was becasue for many years I was embarassed and ashamed about my own penis afer a former partner ridculed it and suggested it was "deformed". Although I understood that the problem was actually hers, the damage was done.

For more than 30 years I never let a woman get close to, or closely look at my penis. So no oral sex, no gentle female caresses and no penis oriented sex play. This is not as rare as you might think and I currently know of at least two other men who are equally 'shy' about their penis.

Every time I get a favourable comment here (from men as well as women) the idea that I am quite 'normal' and not at all deformed is strengthened. I get quite a lot of favourable comments on my photos. Obviously, those from women are nore interesting to me but I'm happy to talk to gay men if they are intelligent and have something to ask me.

Had this site been availably to me 30 years ago the second half of my life would undoubtedly have been quite different.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Mar,13 12:47 other posts 
"I come here mainly to display my penis." Good for you! Keep your pants off, keep your penis hard and keep your camera ready.

Now my I congratulate you for overcoming the damage that evil woman did to you? Not only are you no longer embarrassed or ashamed about your penis, but you have the self confidence to put it on public display for the whole world to see.

Your remarks give strong support to something I have long contended: the vast majority of men like to look at other men's penises. Many, perhaps most, heterosexual men are afraid to admit that they do because they do not want to be seen as gay. But here you are, a heterosexual man who can come right out and say "I do quite enjoy looking at the many penis photos on the site..."

Sir, I salute you. (And I like your penis.)
By #6568 14,Mar,13 13:24
Thank you for the kind words, and frankly, the understanding!

Another annalogy that always comes to mind about this is my new found love of horses. I was introduced to it by a friend and I completely enjoy car rides on summer evenings to meet really excellent examples of equnine beauty.....they all have their personalities;..some are shy, some full of character,..some rather fierce and scary, and some completely endearing. I've learned all about musculature and manes and coats etc and i'm gettign to grips with shooting good images. I absolutely LOVE it!.....

......The only thing is, I have never wanted to own a horse and I've certainly never wanted to ride one.....
By #186493 03,Jul,13 01:08
When are guys going to just relax, and not think that anything penis-related’ is a ‘gay’ thing??
It is TOTALLY NORMAL to look at the African American guy, in the locker room, just to see if the stereotype is right!!
It is TOTALLY NORMAL to look at other guys, EVEN IF YOU ARE ‘STRAIGHT’!! Seeing a penis won’t burn your eyes!!
Getting hard, seeing another guy, doesn’t make you gay!! Just relax, and enjoy your feelings, and don’t try to label them, or judge!! Just get off, and enjoy the feeling!! We live in a place where you can have that freedom!!
You can get totally hard, excited, and loving this site, and even get off, to the images of the dicks, and you can still be ‘normal’, heterosexual, and have a family, and it is just ‘fantasy play’!
Everyone that I have seen, on this site, is ‘Normal’, if we have to label!!
Keep an open mind, and don’t get bound down by old-fashioned ideas, and stereotypes!!
By johnwish [Ignore] 30,Jul,13 15:46 other posts 
Totally agree with that.I love looking at blokes cocks but I don't think I'm completley gay.I think I'm bi,cos I still fancy women.So well said jsmythe
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 02,Jul,13 12:29 other posts 
Quite a sane answer to an insane question

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,13 07:03 other posts 
Why do straight guys visit SYD? So that they can buy points, gift guys and justify their actions, because they're straight........

By #404032 02,Jul,13 13:39
Maybe to get some fist hand info on how to use their cocks after all gay and bi men are experts at the job
By bigone21 [Ignore] 02,Jul,13 13:48 other posts 
you want some fist hand??
By #404032 02,Jul,13 15:38
Bigone you would overload my senses and blow my fuse and my piercings clean off of the planet
By bigone21 [Ignore] 02,Jul,13 18:42 other posts 
no, you wouldn't! i'm an easy guy..!

By #285354 02,Jul,13 06:58
Why do dogs lick their balls! Because they can. We are on this site because we love our dicks and this is a place where we can show our dicks and receive the feedback we crave.

By #364688 16,Mar,13 07:14
nuttin' wrong with good-looking cocks and cunts!
just love it!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Mar,13 13:27 other posts 
Straight men visit this site for the same reason you and other bisexual and gay men visit this site. Men like looking at other men's cocks. All men do. Looking at cocks is a guy thing not a gay thing. And most men like to show off their cocks.
By #360973 13,Mar,13 13:34
You are mass-generalising again. Yes, looking at a dick doesn't make you bi/gay (unless it arouses you), but "ALL men LIKE looking at other men's cocks" (paraphrased), really?!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Mar,13 16:39 other posts 
Well, perhaps I made an overly large generalization. There might be some who do not. But the vast majority do. Many are even candid enough to admit it. Surely any straight man who would visit this site should be able to admit it.

By #359287 13,Mar,13 16:18
What the fuck is a straight guy...just saying...
By #6568 13,Mar,13 16:24
A straight guy is one who has a life-long history of absolutely no sexual interest in other men and can view a photo of a penis, or male nudity with curiosity but no discernable level of arousal, as distinct from looking at women or female matter.

By #362795 13,Mar,13 10:46
Being straight does not stop me from loving exhibitionism : Seeing females and males show off their private parts in an aroused state and do so myself .

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 12,Mar,13 23:42 other posts 
"Tazzerman" ... this site is for "EVERYONE" who wants to show themselves off to the world to see ! Not sure why you think this site is just for members being Gay and Bisexual ! I mean the name of this site says it all "Show Your Dick" or "Show Your Cunt" ! As far as I see it ... this site is for anyone 18 and above who likes to make use of there camera and show off there photography skills ! So get used to the fact that everyone here ... belongs here , because we All have one thing in common ! Pulling down our pants exposing ourselves for each and everyone of us to enjoy what we all have down there !!!

By #7976 18,Jan,13 17:19
I'm not here for the guys and rarely go no SYD however, I love to check out the women on SYC. I'm married, truly very straight but open to others sexuality. I'll talk to anyone who's interesting and wants to get acquainted. So, "Why do straight guys visit this site?", because there's something for everyone here. Cheers.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off