Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Philosophy 101: If a dick is posted on the internet...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #303133 [Ignore] 20,Sep,12 09:44
...and no one is there to rate it, does it have a size?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.HOLY SHIT IN A CELESTIAL BUCKET!!!   2.Oyster is gone,   3.Philosophy   4.The somewhat disturbing end of dick.net?   5.Why is it that dick seem bigger on the internet than than in every day life when soft?  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 18:14 other posts 
How about this equally profound question:

If a pussy is posted on the internet...
...and no one is there to rate it, does it have a size?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Oct,17 02:37 other posts 
No. Size exists only if at least one person measures it. Take mount Everest for example. It didn't have a size before someone climbed it and measured it.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 24,Oct,17 06:46 other posts 
brilliant
By #23212 26,Oct,17 00:08
But Mount Everest always had a size. It was measured in different units from our familiar ones:
Examples: Six Sherpa packs, etc.; much like the Inuit people measure how cold the night is: 'Three dog night', etc.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,17 01:16 other posts 
Oh ok. So, does a tree exist when nobody is looking at it?

By #302679 21,Sep,12 03:45
the penis size is directly related to the size of the ego it lives in.if there is no one there to rate it will inevitable grow in size to fit the ego.left unchecked the penis will grow at such an exponential rate it will out grow the ego in a short period of time.its size will keep expanding till it takes on a mythical proportion created by it own imagination.if it is able to imagine its own size then it has become sentient and will be able to think for its self.it will be able form idears to ask question become almost human,the first question it will ask the world is............"human women is my male human big enough what do you thing hes 10 feet tall.not gay but accept answers from men.be honest"
By #300891 21,Sep,12 04:52
mithical
By #302679 21,Sep,12 04:56
ok smart arse "mythical".edited it for you.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,12 09:03 other posts 
**Jess** I bet mr7inches appreciates you more than any autocorrect for spelling option. Sometimes the one connected to my phone has me saying the strangest stuff.
By #482237 24,Oct,17 10:24
sounds like a good fishing story

By #149276 21,Sep,12 10:08
This shows the variable types of people that are registered in this site! Fascinating!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off