Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

How many men like wearing silk or nylon panties here.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #62682 [Ignore] 29,Jul,12 20:58
How many men like wearing silk or nylon panties, which do you prefer? Whats the reason. I prefer silk myself instantly gives me a hard on, but find them generally more comfortable than mens ordinary briefs

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who likes their cock in silk panties   2.What do wearing panties do for cocks   3.Panties, what's the attraction.   4.Guys wearing girly panties   5.guys who like wearing pantyhose & nylons! Not panties but pantyhose & nylon stockings! Also any gals who indulge a guy with thi  

Comments:
By b4idie [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 04:06 other posts 
I am really surprised at the number of panty wearers. I am in my 70s and before ttodays availability of information, thought I was in the minority, it seems I was wrong.
As far back as I can remember, I have “borrowed “ panties from my mother, sister, wives and even neighbors. Now widowed, I buy all types of lingerie from Amazon. I sleep in them, wear them out and of course wank in them.
I hope to soon be able to take some pics outdoors in various stages of undress, panties, stockings, getter belts etc, I will of course post them on SYD
By #595788 25,Sep,19 08:06
Me too. I think every guys borrowed his sisters or mother’s panties to wear and wank through or over. Your cock looks fantastic in, and poking out of panties on your page.
By b4idie [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 03:43 other posts 
Thank you for your comment. I’m very impressed with you own pic collection

By #595788 25,Sep,19 08:04
I do, though I prefer soft cotton. Silk or smooth silky satin panties are lovely to stroke off through. I also knew a girl who liked me to finger fuck her through satin panties.
[deleted image]

By Louis [Ignore] 25,Sep,19 07:24 other posts 
I always wear men's underwear made of nylon and spandex. Not only very comfortable, but they feel sexy as well. I can always feel my ass wiggling in them!

By #589799 25,Sep,19 05:44
I love wearing nylon panties as it makes me feel so horny. Also love wearing just tights.

By #496073 21,Aug,15 10:01
I love wearing women's clothes

By #220845 17,Sep,12 00:39
I for one like seeing you guys in lingerie. Myself I like wearing sexy men's underwear. But who hasn't tried on women's undies.

By bikev [Ignore] 16,Sep,12 02:45 other posts 
I sure do

By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Sep,12 02:09 other posts 
I like wearing silk MEN'S underpants. Men wearing ladies' undergarments are a major turn off for me. Silk boxers with a suit. It's like going commando under my suit. With other pants I usually go commando, but if I do wear underpants it's usually silk briefs or a silk thong. ALWAYS commando with short pants.

WinterSilks has the best selection. Check them out at WinterSilks.com.

By #140620 14,Sep,12 15:37
i love wearing silk and nylon panties and love to see men in panties...its so sexy

By #136638 01,Aug,12 11:32
Wearing silk or nylon panties feels so good, they feel so smooth, cool and slippery. Love cumming while wearing silk or nylon panties and love how the cum sits on the fabric before soaking in slowly. Nice to know others like the feeling of wearing silk and nylon panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

By #286877 30,Jul,12 04:56
Me
[deleted image]

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off