Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

premature ejacualation

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #25138 [Ignore] 11,Oct,09 18:12
Hello,

I have a big problem, I always cum to early. sometimes after 5 secs after my dick is in the pussy.
I was wondering if there are other guys who has the same problem

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Premature ejactulation   2.premature ejaculation fetish   3.to stop premature ejaculation   4.What do you think is an Anthem song for Premature Ejaculators?   5.premature ejaculation  

Comments:
By knewbi [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 13:40 other posts 
Once, a long time ago. This girl that I was about to play with was so fucking gorgeous and everyone wanted to fuck her. Well, I got the chance and she went down on me and within seconds I blew my load... She first looked disappointed, but i told her to let me work her while I reloaded. She was ok with the option. In the end we spent the next 4 or 5 hours working one another over. It was the first of many times we would play together. And, she swallowed that first load by the way.

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 03:15 other posts 
It's only happened once....Decades ago, when I was married to my first wife, she tended to be very dry so I wasn't accustomed to lubrication. The first time I tried to sleep with another woman who had a pussy that felt like a hot buttered handjob, I came really quickly. I managed to keep going so I didn't disappoint, but that one experience gave me enough of an understanding of what it's like to feel sympathy for anybody who consistently cums really fast.

By #463848 29,Dec,22 06:45
Premature ejaculation will pass in time. Till then enjoy it.

By #70814 04,Nov,10 07:31
Hello.

The answer with premature ejaculation is kegel exercises for men. Do them for 2-3 weeks 5days a week and let me know how long you can last after that. You will probably go from 5 sec to 5 min, at least.

PS: please don't ask me what kegels are, just use google.

By tipitou [Ignore] 11,Oct,09 18:59 other posts 
Well, you are not alone. It is not unusual for me to cum after only 10 to 15 seconds most of the time.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off