She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Piss sound

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #215515 [Ignore] 25,Jan,12 00:20
Dose the
sound of a mans piss stream hitting the water, say anything for the size of there penis? I was at work today and a guy walked I to use the bathroom and he didn't shut the door I heard his piss stream hitting the toilet water and it sounded like a water fall I bet he's huge

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Similar topics: 1.sounds   2.Sound of cum   3.cum piss on food   4.Peeing while alone?   5.Guys Only::::Piss Play?  

Comments:
By #64328 26,Jan,12 14:34
I heard my nephew peeing before and wondered the same thing. I never heard anyone sound like that before and said to him Wow you must be huge. After talking about it he said he has been ask ask a few times before. He said it wasnt the size of his dick but he had a huge urethra. He tell me he was 5 inches on his best day and it just sounds like 10

By #147052 25,Jan,12 13:48
Have you ever had a couple of beers and had to stand in line at the pisser.....you will piss a good stream, no matter the size of the dick. Older gentlemen do sometimes have problems, but pissing into a toilet with sound effects can only mean one thing...you are hitting the target! And if it is loud, the room's acoustics are good!

By #35411 25,Jan,12 10:26
i think its an indication of a healthy prostrate!my dick is big but since im older my stream is not as strong
By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Jan,12 11:18 other posts 
I think you're right. He has a healthy prostate and he probably has a large meatus, which may or may not mean he has a large penis.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off