Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

what age did you start?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #124358 [Ignore] 16,Jan,12 12:09
wenn did you start showing your dick?...i actually started with 16, showing my dick in sites like these...but now Im doing it legaly

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.How long do you take to masturbate?   2.still want to try   3.Advice   4.Hey, ya cheap jerk!   5.anal masturbation tips  

Comments:
By se-kent-uk [Ignore] 19,Feb,23 04:47 other posts 
8 or 9, I remember eating girls out at primary school.
In the play area, there were a few large concrete pipes about 3ft OD, I made my cousin stand gard at the end while I got the girls to joined me and drop there knickers!

By #684402 18,Feb,23 14:03
Probably at 12

By Lovespie [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 13:18 other posts 
I think I was 13 or 14 , the older neighbor girl and her friends thought it was fun to hold me down and make my cock hard. They would pull my pants off just to see my cock, watch me pee, stand in front of them and stroke myself. Definitely started the fascination

By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 11:53 other posts 
I start it to show my dick in the gym locker room and showers at 19 years old. It was good because I hook up with 2 guys.

By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 18,Feb,23 02:20 other posts 
Was 13 when I got the urge to strip naked in public so on a hot summers day while on a walk on a canal with no one around I got completely naked fooled around . The.n Noticed a dog walker coming towards me while I had a raging hard on . I panicked and put my clothes back on but love been naked around people

By wycowboy [Ignore] 16,Feb,23 10:02 other posts 
I was about 11 or 12. I was horny and home alone one day. I went on the front porch in the late summer afternoon and was playing with my cock through the legs of my shorts. For some reason I got the idea to stand up and pull down my shorts every time a car drove by and show my boner. After the 3rd or 4th car I came all over myself and went inside. A few minutes later a cop drove by. I was lucky. This was in the mid 1970's.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 17,Feb,23 23:09 other posts 
Wow you bought back some memories for me. I used to stand in a secluded area off the side of the rail road tracks and whip out my boner and poke it at the train as it passed through our town loaded with passengers around the same age

By Needarel [Ignore] 17,Feb,23 19:52 other posts 
I was 12 and home over Christmas break in 6th grade. I had just started growing pubic hair and developing some size. I could hero my hands off it!

By #677384 15,Feb,23 19:41
When I was 6...used to run around naked with my buddy next door...his sister too...she was 9. Totally innocent and exploring our naked bodies. Our mom's caught us a few times, but since all we wore in summer were speedos and bikinis anyway it was not a big deal.

By #656954 15,Feb,23 13:24
12 years old,masturbating with friends

By #662360 29,Jan,23 10:51
At about 14 with another boy was at school.

We were sitting in a darkened lecture theatre watching a historical movie as part of a history lesson. I’d been solo masturbating a few months.

In the dark the boy sitting next to me put his hand on my thigh. I’d heard about boys wanking each other and I knew he wanted that. I spread my legs to show him I was interested.

He felt the ridge of my erect cock then he unzipped my trousers and I let him get my cock out of my briefs. My erect penis was sticking straight up hard. I enjoyed letting him see it. He wrapped his thumb and forefinger round my cock shaft and stroked up and down. It was exquisite, better than wanking myself. After a few minutes I shot my load.

Later that same day I joined him in a school toilet cubicle. We dropped our trousers and briefs so our erect cocks and balls were fully out. We wanked each other.

By #187578 17,Jan,12 14:21
16 I made my 1st account on SYD that was almost 3 years ago

By #147052 17,Jan,12 10:41
Nude swimming at 12 years of age at Lake Tahoe on the Nevada side....however, I did sunburn my dick and my ass and it was very uncomfortable....that was over 50 years ago and I still have a very vivid memory....and I learned about sunscreen too late!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off