Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Boxers or briefs

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #22384 [Ignore] 11,Sep,09 19:14
I often wonder which is best, I see guys walking down the street in sweat pants and you can see there dicks, well not see it but you can see the outline, which makes me very horny. But then I wonder what they have got on, boxers or briefs. For me I like both, briefs for work as I dont like it too be swaying all over the show, but like boxers at home, after I have showered I but on a pair of boxers and walk around the house, only in them. But what do you guys prefer?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Nov,14 11:20 other posts 
Silk boxers with a suit or dress pants. Usually briefs or a thong with jeans or casual pants, sometimes commando. ALWAYS commando with shorts or sweat pants. Having one's dick show with sweats or shorts is one of the reasons for wearing these kind of pants. Any SYD member should understand that.

By #465203 10,Nov,14 23:08
IWEAR BOTH. AS LONG AS THEIR CLAVIN KLEINS

By Quercus [Ignore] 06,Nov,14 03:15 other posts 
I mostly wear briefs

By #400852 16,Jun,14 17:21
I never wear anything under my clothes and walk around naked at home all the time.
By #463249 19,Jun,14 00:12
Me too.
By Gary5 [Ignore] 19,Jun,14 09:51 other posts 
Me too

By #102374 19,Jun,14 08:40
Commando. Everything swinging.

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 18,Jun,14 23:00 other posts 
generally I am a boxers kind of guy, sometimes I get into boxer-briefs mood for a while. I do have briefs in the drawer, just in case I run out of boxers/boxer-briefs before I do laundry.

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #22771 04,Dec,10 22:07
Neither... I like it to hang there with nothing holding it..

By #95006 25,Aug,10 19:20
Boxers, bikini, and what ever I'm in the mood for, but I like the underware with a pouch for my junk to sit in so I'm not all squished up. There are pics on my page

By #6568 22,Sep,09 08:08
I'm quite active with walking, running bike riding and working on various things including motor restoration etc so it has to be briefs for me as the support is vital! You can't concentrate on what you are doing/making if everything is flopping about all the time. Boxers seem to be for those who are not active and can sit on chairs at desks and stuff.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off