Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

biggest hanging cock pic?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #136706 [Ignore] 08,Nov,11 14:30
this is mine

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.biggest load   2.What'sthe biggest cock on SYD?   3.Biggest cock   4.Your girls BIGGEST!   5.Biggest surprise during a BJ  

Comments:
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 10,Mar,16 14:54 other posts 

By thesevenpointfive [Ignore] 10,Mar,16 08:30 other posts 

mine

By routemaster [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 21:42 other posts 

By doedeldi [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 07:05 other posts 
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 13:44 other posts 
you've got balls !!!! as well as a great cock

By #323075 06,Mar,16 09:22
[deleted image]
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 13:42 other posts 
certainly among the thickest

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 09:19 other posts 
hanging low.. with a little help hangs to my knees..

By #221907 06,Mar,16 08:50
[deleted image]

Does my adorable little guy win against all of you very big, very well endowed men??

I must say this to all of the men endowed with a penis that is 7 inches or longer:

I am a 24 year old man who has never once experienced having a dick that is capable of hanging off my body. I am a grower and this means that every minute of my life spendt doing anything other than sexual activities, I have a package that has been called adorable, cute and petite on several separate occasions. My soft package is an adorably displayed little shaft perched at the top of a very tight single ball scrotum.

I have never once felt what it is like to have your junk swing between my legs. Your packages are a pure and unrivaled and powerful display of masculinity on a level that is far superior to even my almost average length erection that points straight up and stands tall to salute it's size and beauty to the world. I feel like a young boy at all times other than during my uncontrollable erections, especially when I routinely maintain a completely clean shaven package. My flaccid manhood displays my masculinity through a powerful presentation of beauty and femininity, my TINY little thing a deeply kept **** that is also a major source of arousal.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE TRUE MEN. You let your masculine external display hang and bounce as most men naturally do. I am the literal exact opposite of hung, and as a result, I am in an indefinite state of deep, personal submission of my entire package and manhood to the complete and total dominance of one of my several SUPER PADDED jockstraps. My very feminine display of masculinity has now been in full submission to the thickly padded pouch that enables me to fill a jockstrap that is twice as big as I require. I am constantly aware of the padding that contours to my every little curve and holds me even more firmly in place than before and as a result I am never not thinking about how adorable my little package is and how it lacks even greater amounts of masculinity than ever before.

I remain cupped in my padded jock as often as possible because I decided that I should bow to and fully embrace the gift that men like yourself have of a penis and balls that are a symbol of your masculinity, and in this case, your package is capable of asserting a level of masculine dominance and superiority that I cannot even fathom. So I guess that I ultimately wanted you all to know that because of the overwhelming dominance of your godlike masculinity that is exerted through the massive tools you each possess, I am acknowledging your unequivocal level of superiorty that the huge manhood you have each been hung with has inherently created over myself.

It is because of your overwhelming masculine dominance that I practically sprinted towards the only option that I had: recognize and show the great respect and admiration of the huge majority of men who are able to assert some level of power and manliness with their penises by embracing my inferiority and virtual domination that results from men of your massive caliber. You're packages scream powerful masculinity and domination. My package screams femininity and inferiority which I translated into the most intense submission I have ever come close to attempting in which I found a jockstrap that was eit her padded or super padded as to allow men like myself a padded pouch to fill that gives me the same fit that you would get from a regular jock. I have essentially imposed an indefinite period of voluntary submission to my enhancing jock that renders me virtually impotent and making it impossible for me to ever try to assert any masculinity or dominance over any man or women.

So yes men. You are superior to me because of the massive abundance of masculinity that you were born wth in your crotch and I am more than happy to remain submitted to the jock that by its padding alone indicates that I have no place or right in competing with you. I am just a guy with a grower that has only two sizes: petite and tiny.

If you want to see pictures of the length to which I am captivated and very possibly infatuated with each of the sexy and truly masculine endowments that led me to the place where all I want is for the biggest one of you to come and temporarily release me from my submission just to let me see the disparity of size up close.

I am in need of one of you true men to reassert your dominance over myself. I want an in person demonstration of just how superior your masculinity is just through a comparison of our cocks. At some point in my life I would actually like to place my hands and eyes on a dick that did not require constant use of a jockstrap for men whose packages are far too small to fit a typical adult jock.

Ps. I do have a gf and the only thing she let's me do to her now is position my padded cup just right so that my penis would run between her pussy lips so that my little guy was so close to the hole that will always deny me entrance for a true man with a true package, and I am not allowed to rub my cupped self along her pussy until I finally blow my load and tell me gf that I was only capable of rubbing my padding against her because of my inferiority to true men and that I did not deserve to gain access to her body because her pussy deserves strong masculinity. I am currently looking for a real man who is HUNG to use your massive masculine power to assert complete dominance over both my gf and I, fill her like a true man with a real cock and watch as I whimper and blow my load uncontrollably in my version of the dominance that my gf will experience from your man's penis.

Pppllllllease check out my pics and let me know what you think of my pretty little thing. I love to know how BIGGG guys feel about my kind of little toy.

By tb1 [Ignore] 06,Mar,16 08:18 other posts 
here is basque9
[deleted image]

By rodger100 [Ignore] 05,Feb,16 15:48 other posts 
By #485312 04,Mar,16 06:48

*lix*

By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Mar,16 00:51 other posts 

By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Feb,16 01:30 other posts 

By #498366 03,Feb,16 07:07
/g3e0b2z42cznpic.html Me
--------------------------------------- added after 12 seconds

By #485312 03,Feb,16 15:45