Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

embarrassing ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #200236 [Ignore] 05,Nov,11 07:22
Hey guys, any real embarrassing stories out there when you awake first thing in the morning with morning wood?
Had a house full of relatives and first thing in the morning I went down to the kitchen and ended up saluting everyone. Funny thing was my hard cock " popped " out from my fly and there it was for everyone to see.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.used dildo.   2.Embarrassing moments   3.Fake Women!   4.Most Humiliating and or Embarrassing Moments?   5.Ever been caught wanking?  

Comments:
By Walker [Ignore] 06,Nov,11 15:08 other posts 
Oh yah, we were in a hotel room with another couple and somehow the other woman ended up in my bed, I think by design. My wife got frisky in the middle of the night which she never does and we had a quiet fuck. I heard the other couple fucking a short time later when I heard my wife snoring. In the morning I woke up to morning wood and was in the middle of the repeat fuck when I realized as I was feeling her tits they were small. Too small the cunt I was fucking was really wet and open, not tight and dry. I whispered oops as I blew my load because I didn't have a rubber on. I truly has a surprised look on me face and turned beat red. The others were laughing at my reaction. My wife was laughing at my boner and didn't realize I was done fucking.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off