pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Shouldn't circumcised cock be considered "modified"?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #171382 [Ignore] 23,Aug,11 11:37
I'm serious, because that's obviously what they are: modified.

A circumcision modifies that natural look and appearance of the cock, so why are cut cocks mixed in with normal ones rather than being in the category that suits them better?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 27,Aug,11 16:12 other posts 
Sure, but not in a society that does it as a matter of course; consider what we call it in women when it happens... mutilation. The rules/language are "adjusted" as desired. Hardly the only instance of this.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 26,Aug,11 20:24 other posts 
Thank God that is over

By #10886 23,Aug,11 14:12
True!! Or they should be in their own category: Butchered!!
By #59855 26,Aug,11 16:12
From Matt's Wife: I hope you don't believe that foreskin

By #171382 26,Aug,11 05:28
I never imagined that by making a simple discussion topic like this, that wasn't even a "cut vs uncut" debate, I'd get people insulting and attacking me, calling me a "bully" (when really THEY seem to be the ones acting like bullies), or refusing to continue talking because they don't like the facts or what I'm saying, rather than try and have a civil discussion.

So far this topic and the people who have posted in it haven't done anything to change my opinion on whether cut cocks should be considered modified, it's just made me realise how jaded, ignorant and downright horrible people can be in a simple discussion.

From now on if you can't act civilised and respectful, PLEASE DON'T RESPOND. I will reprimand anyone on either side of the debate who results to accusations or insults on character.
By #59855 26,Aug,11 15:24
From Matt's Wife: The fact is people are who they are and trying to make someone feel bad about what their penis looks like is bullshit! I am surprised more men are not standing up to you

By #186672 24,Aug,11 12:50
I say be happy what you got cut uncut

By jocstfr [Ignore] 23,Aug,11 20:56 other posts 
Totally missing my foreskin right now
By #171382 24,Aug,11 04:14
Please don't beat yourself up over it. I still think that your cock is gorgeous.

My only gripe is that you probably didn't have any CHOICE in the matter.

Cut cock's aren't necessarily ugly, in fact I quite like them myself, but I'm not going to fool myself into believing that it is something "normal" that should be done to everyone, especially if that person doesn't have the chance to decide for themselves.
By jocstfr [Ignore] 24,Aug,11 07:18 other posts 
I agree and will always wonder what I am missing by not having a normal uncut cock. All I have is the scarring to show I once did have a foreskin and it was cut off

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 23,Aug,11 20:46 other posts 
Why can't we all just accept the fact that everyone here is posting there pictures for everyone to enjoy? Who cares weather they are modified,shaved, big or small,cut or uncut? The fact remains they are here for all to view and enjoy? If they are not to your likeing just pass them over and go on to the next one,there is more than enough of a selection for all to enjoy. Some times this place in like a bunch of kindergarden kids. Lets all just grow up and have fun here.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off