Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How much doe it grow

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #178492 [Ignore] 25,Jul,11 14:30
How much does your or your partners cock grow from soft to hard? mine goes from about 2.5" to 6.5" Just wondering how I compare!! /z0ztsuegpo3dpic.html

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Show or Grow?   2.When did you start puberty?   3.Shave, trim or let it grow out? This blog determines my fate!   4.How long does it take you to get a boner?   5.Shave, trimm or let it grow?  

Comments:
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 27,Jul,11 07:57 other posts 
About 1" or so to about 4.25 or 4.5" Starts out small & ends up small - but I love him !

By boc [Ignore] 27,Jul,11 07:26 other posts 
5 to 8.5

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 25,Jul,11 18:11 other posts 
just short of 6 inched fully erect

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 25,Jul,11 18:10 other posts 
About 4 inches soft

By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Jul,11 17:23 other posts 
This sounds like a variation on the old grower vs shower question. Most erect penises fall within a fairly narrow size range (there are, of course, exceptions). Penises that are small when they are soft tend to grow more when they get hard and penises that are large when they are soft tend to grow less, they just get hard.

Now the exceptions. Unfortunately for some men with small soft penises, their penises do not get much bigger when they get hard. And then there are the lucky few who have large soft penises that grow a lot to become ultra huge when hard.

By ink69 [Ignore] 25,Jul,11 17:09 other posts 
well i grow from bout a inch to five inches

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off