Recent Posts of member wankme

Topics:

Describe your idea of the ideal dick 03,Dec,23 19:49

By wankme 25,Mar,24 17:18
Definitely cut! The glans is the epicenter of a man's arousal and pleasure. I love the feel on my lips and tongue as I pull back and the flared rim of the head gives way to the firm, rubbery texture of the glans.

By wankme 25,Mar,24 17:07
Older. Younger have higher sex drive, but older know more and like to take their time for both their and their partner's pleasure.

By wankme 25,Mar,24 16:56
About 6.5 inches, circumcised. Slender, not skinny. Definitely shaven. Well shaped, nicely flared knob.

By wankme 25,Mar,24 16:45
About 8 inches, I'd guess. Didn't measure. Cut and very thick. Just the head alone was a mouthful. I sucked as much as I could, but basically jacked him off to get his cum.

By wankme 22,Jan,24 18:09
Did when I was younger and skinnier. Probably for the best that I can't anymore or I'd just be sucking myself off all of the time.

By wankme 22,Jan,24 17:59
Cockhead on a man, boobs on a woman.

By wankme 22,Jan,24 17:29
Because if you've seen one you want to see a lot more.

By wankme 22,Jan,24 17:23
Definitely swallow. There's a reason why it's called the 'climax,' and is the release of all of the built up anticipation from the act. It is the crescendo at the end of the performance, and I look forward to the cum as much as my partner does to cumming.

By wankme 03,Dec,23 20:39
I definitely prefer a smaller one over a large one. The whole aim of sucking dick for me, is to give the most stimulating and enjoyable blow job I can, and make it last awhile. The benefit for me is that I can use my tongue and lips more creatively and get more cum for my effort!

By wankme 03,Dec,23 19:59
I'll start this off with what for me would be the ideal dick. First off, length would be in the 6 to 7 inch range. It would be circumcised and smooth shaven. It would be of medium thickness, and not a jawbreaker. The head would be well defined and have a pronounced flare on top. It would come with large, full balls, and be able to cum in strong spurts.

By wankme 25,Dec,22 21:40
Cut, definitely. Matter of personal preferance, but I favor the mouth-feel and texture of the head of cut dicks.

By wankme 25,Dec,22 21:31
I agree with you. Yours is the perfect sucking size. And shape. And nice balls, btw. I much prefer one I can take a bit deeper and enjoy sucking longer, to jawbreakers!

By wankme 05,Jun,22 19:09
Won't know if you'd enjoy it unless you try it. My suggestion: when jerking, wipe some of your precum on a finger and rub it on your lips and fantasize that it's your ideal dick. Such it sensuously into your mouth and continue the fantasy until the 'dick' cums. If you're rock hard you probably should give sucking dick a whirl.

By wankme 05,Jun,22 18:50
I like to suck, and I'd rather be able to suck more or all of a somewhat smaller dick than just a fraction of a really big one.

By wankme 05,Jun,22 18:46
Hair tickles my nose.

By wankme 19,Dec,20 16:50
Definitely baby oil for wanking. Once the precum starts flowing it's time to reach for the oil.

By wankme 19,Dec,20 16:41
I'd say I prefer medium first, followed by small. Smaller are just fine, especially if they get very hard. Big are very appealing visually, but can be real jawbreakers. Just show me a nice, hard dick with a well shaped head and I'm all over it. It's also been my experience that size isn't an accurate predictor of load size, as I've been on the recieving end of some pleasantly large cums from smaller ones, too.

By wankme 19,Nov,20 17:15
Probably a # 2?

By wankme 04,Nov,18 17:38
Cut for my personal preference. Love a clear, unobstructed view of the head; and you can't beat the feeling of your lips gliding over the flared rim of a well shaped knob. Gives me something firm to suck while he's cumming.

By wankme 23,Sep,18 18:11
Medium and small are just fine with me, as long as they're hard. Big dicks can be jawbreakers. One guy I got with years ago was so thick that sucking his dick more than a few minutes made my jaws hurt for days afterward. Usually ended up with him jacking off in my mouth. Sure couldn't complain about the volume of cum he gave me! Made it all worthwhile!

By wankme 23,Sep,18 17:52
I always swallow, but prefer to wait until he's stopped cumming and I'm sure I've captured the last drop before I do. Would never think of spitting; if I was willing to suck him off in the first place, I'm definitely not going to waste the cum if he was nice enough to feed it to me!

By wankme 28,May,17 17:46
Smaller dicks are just fine with me. Nice to be able to get it all or almost all in my mouth. Had one guy so big just sucking the head was a jawbreaker. He had to finish by jacking off in my mouth while I sucked the tip of his dickhead. And by the way, two of the biggest and strongest cummers I've ever sucked off had smaller than average dicks

By wankme 28,May,17 17:24
Prefer older. They like to prolong the build-up to the finale, not just the cumming part. When I suck dick, I love to make it last for him and keep him on the edge as long as possible. Nothing better in my book than when he begins to cum as I'm sucking and empties his load in intense spurts and gushes and I gently milk him dry.

By wankme 31,Jul,16 02:37
Sucking dick is definitely more erotic than eating pussy. Nothing more erotic for a guy than the first time someone cums in his mouth.

By wankme 31,Jul,16 02:33
I agree with Balt. Have always enjoyed cunt licking. But when nothing but sucking on a hard dick and devouring some cum will do the trick, it's a cock you'll want!