on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wet Dreams

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #91482 [Ignore] 03,Dec,10 15:13
How old were you when you had your last wet dream, can you remember that far back?

My last wet dream was when I was in my mid thirties, I was asleep in bed with my wife, we had not had sex for a number of months after our last child was born, I dreaming that I was having sex with a girl doggy style, next thing I awoke filling myself ejectulating in the bed.

I really did enjoyed the filling of ejectulating without wanking or touching my penis, it make bed times more exciting for me again.

I had a number more, over a period of a couple of years after, has anyone else had a similar experience?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Dreams about sucking a hard cock.   2.wet dreams   3.How many sperm during wet dreams?   4.wet dreams   5.Wet dreams later in life  

Comments:
By PITBULL [Ignore] 21,Feb,23 19:07 other posts 
my first wet dream was when I was 15 yrs old. My underwear was wet. My last wet dream was when I was 18 yrs old.

By #688896 21,Feb,23 00:03
First one would face been when I was 13/14.

I’m 38 and still have them occasionally, they are amazing!

By Olddude [Ignore] 20,Feb,23 15:08 other posts 
I have a wet dream twice. Both times after a long time of no sex or masturbation. Once in boot camp and once aboard ship. None since.

By #662360 16,Jan,23 15:50
These days sometimes when I’m asleep I dream about sex with women or men. To the extent I remember them such dreams get quite vivid but I don’t shoot a load of cum so it’s not really a “wet” dream. I prefer to masturbate if I then wake with an erection.
By wycowboy [Ignore] 17,Jan,23 13:11 other posts 
That's what happens with me. I haven't had a wet dream since boot camp in 1983.

By #275407 17,Jan,23 01:50
Never had one

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 17:23 other posts 
I've never had one though I always wanted to. I guess I just started too early and often with masturbation

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 08:35 other posts 
I use to when I was younger. When I first had a wet dream I was 8 or 9 and was surprised when I woke up with sticky spunk in my underwear.Had many more through my teens and into my 20's
--------------------------------------- added after 3721 hours

I still have them less frequent

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 15:16 other posts 
At the age of 75 I still have the occasional wet dream - nice to still have them.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 12:45 other posts 
The last one I had was in boot camp. I'd been there about 6 or 7 weeks and I woke up one night cumming in my skivvies. I got out of the rack, went to the head, cleaned up, and went back to sleep. I haven't had one since.

By nekekal [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 01:17 other posts 
I have never had one. I masturbated a lot from an early age. Sometimes several times a day. So, I had no cum left for night. If I woke up with an erection I just masturbated.

By #662360 08,Jun,22 17:23
I last had a lot of wet dreams when I was 19. I was in a dormitory for several weeks with other boys on a summer camp. I usually masturbated every night at home but I didn’t in that dormitory for fear of being noticed wanking. After a few days I started dreaming about sex and waking up with my pajamas wet with semen. I guessed the boys would notice that more than me wanking in the dark. So I started masturbating trying to suppress the rattling bed and my grunts. The wet dreams stopped and I soon realised the boys around me were also wanking.

By #667453 08,Jun,22 16:59
I've never had one

By #275407 10,Dec,18 19:06
Ive never in my life had a wet dream, and if I'm going to cum, I want to be awake and remember that good time.

By bil47 [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 09:05 other posts 
Many years ago. I think about 3 times total, when I was 12 or 13.

By #463848 09,Dec,18 08:47
First and last at 13. Never stopped wanking it since and that removes the psychosexual emission.

now i'm 55 and a few weeks ago i had my last wet dream - he is still alive

By #3997 10,Dec,10 12:43
I had one a couple weeks ago, I was getting rode so hard in my dream I woke up to cum pouring out of my cock, one of the best dreams ever, I enjoyed it and i wish i could do them on command to cum without touching my cock

By berty35 [Ignore] 04,Dec,10 18:21 other posts 
It was about 10yrs ago, i was in my late 30's fuck it was the most intense orgasm i have ever have had, wish i could repeat it, but luv wanking too much to let it build up

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off