Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Poppers/amyl nitrate

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by zbone [Ignore] at 17,Sep,10 21:04  other posts
Does anyone else enjoy using this while masturbating or having straight or gay sex?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.poppers   2.poppers?   3.Poppers   4.Poppers  

Comments:
By Wipperman [Ignore] at 17,Sep,20 06:09 other posts 
I love masturbating and edging for hours then finish off with a few poppers Wow when I Cum itís explosive with fantastic glorious sensations just luv it

By volkmar141 [Ignore] at 15,Sep,20 16:40 other posts 
I hate this stuff!!

By leopoldij [Ignore] at 15,Sep,20 16:31 other posts 
I only like one drug: sex.

By thickswingercock [Ignore] at 16,Apr,20 21:50 other posts 
i am a dom and alot of my male subs love getting poppered up lol

and i know two women who like them before and during a long hard anal session
By Cockslut66 [Ignore] at 10,Sep,20 22:54 other posts 
I am a sissy little popper slut

By #610509 at 16,Apr,20 10:23
He'll yes I love sniffing poppers and being a little nasty dirty submissive Cock slut once hit poppers I let men do what ever they want to me I let them **** me

By #612667 at 10,Mar,20 01:35
Used to use it allott not so much these days though i did used to love it and enjoy it had few bad exspeiences with so yeh not any more

By #610509 at 09,Mar,20 19:12
I love sniffing poppers while I am taking men's big dick give me popper and turn in to a a little submavse bondage slut taking dick deep down my throat and deep in my ass all night long

By Dalesalford [Ignore] at 27,Jun,19 06:44 other posts 
Love poppers.... especially taking dick while I'm on them

By #580363 at 26,Jun,19 13:46
I am a fucking popper whore give me poppers any I do anything for dick I let groups of men give dick

By #580363 at 08,May,19 07:26
Hook the first time I met this guy on Craigslist name Raymond went to his house he had an 8 inch dick got on my knees started sucking then he brought the poppers out and we sniffed the poppers for I knew it I was on my knees in front of his sofa I had my head laying on the sofa cushion and he was slamming his dick down my throat before I knew it he bent me over and was pounding my ass

By #580363 at 03,May,19 07:55
Of course I love sniffing poppers and taking men's dicks get me on some poppers I'll take dicks all night

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off