Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

First time sucking a Cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #70331 [Ignore] 25,Apr,10 00:17
What advice do you have to a guy sucking cock for the first time

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.First Man   2.Time spent sucking cock...   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.First time ever sucking cock?   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

Comments:
By hipster [Ignore] 26,Apr,10 14:16 other posts 
Make sure your tongue is just over the hole when he cums, saves having it shoot down your throat.

By #1995 25,Apr,10 15:54
Start by having a good play with it, using your hands. Get a good close up view and then lickit all over. Don't just rush into sticking your mouth over it. For that very first entry, let your lips feel every centimetre as it slowly enters your mouth. Move your mouth backwards and forwards getting deeper each time. If you can deep throat it , use your tongue to lick the guys balls at the same time. I also love to run my tongue around the head and taste the lovely precum juice, even better if the cock is uncut and you can dock your tongue inside the foreskin. You will know if the guy likes it because he will ask you to keep stopping and starting so he does not cum too quickly. After several minutes I would suggest you actually "suck" him and move in and out getting faster and faster until he shoots his load and fills your throat. You will be surprised how warm his cum his, freshly delivered. A magic moment and I love it!! I would also suggest you grip his arse cheeks as you make him cum, or finger his arse hole. Good luck.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Apr,10 20:54 other posts 
From this fine post I think you should be awarded a Master of Fellatio Arts, or even a PhD in Fellatio. It's appearent that you've spent a good deal of time on your knees honing your craft and I salute you.

By hytiger [Ignore] 25,Apr,10 07:03 other posts 
Suck it the same way that you like yours sucked..... simples!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 25,Apr,10 14:07 other posts 
Excellent advice. It is often said that men are better at sucking cock for the simple reason that a man has a cock himself and he knows what feels good.

As Ghddick said, take your time and enjoy it. I'm a cocksucker myself and there is a real pleasure to be had in using one's mouth to bring another man to climax.

By #23212 25,Apr,10 00:23
Don't bite!
By #53643 25,Apr,10 02:40
Nibbling? is that ok?
By #23212 25,Apr,10 03:20
Pretty risky for a 'first time', I'd say.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off