Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Your favorite sexual fantasy?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #58214 [Ignore] 15,Mar,10 22:26
One of my favorite fantasies is to 69 with 100 different women all in one day...all ages, shapes, sizes, colors...what are some of your favorite sexual fantasies?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #587826 17,Sep,19 10:25
Licking my girls pussy while she is standing, under her skirt, and she begins to pee in my mouth. I continue sucking her until she cums.. mmm

By #599585 17,Sep,19 03:21
Love to find a nice young cock that's been jerking off with his sisters panties stockings or slip and give him his first blowjob, then have him start wearing something every time he comes back to my house, and eventually have him fuck me

By jumbu [Ignore] 15,Sep,19 23:28 other posts 
to be naked on the beach and about 4 women come up to me and tell me that they want to take turns sucking my dick and having sex with me

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 00:29 other posts 
I actually have to many,so. Right now I am stuck on a few great ones and they all have to do with sucking their dick all day and night.

By #569242 11,Oct,18 00:03
My fantasy is to have 20-25 guys around me with me nude lying face up. I would suck each one, not to orgasm, as they would all shoot their load over my shaved cock and balls. Then they would take turns sucking my cock and licking up the cum until I shoot my load. Then they would turn me over and all of them would shoot their load on my ass. Then each one, if they could, would use the cum on my ass as lube and fuck me, filling me to overflowing with their cum.

By #554032 10,Oct,18 19:04
Sucking my mates cock after he pulls out of his wifes pussy, then him doing the same to me

By #562213 09,Oct,18 19:08
Mine is to get wife **** drunk at party.Leave her in bedroom upstairs with door open enough to show her lying on bed ,with her skirt raised to show her panties.Knowing every guy who goes to bathroom Will see her,and hopefully will go in to take advantage of her.When I go to get her to go home at end of night,she's missing her panties,and is covered in cum,I take her home ,and plunge into her used wet pussy,my fantasy.
By #502711 10,Oct,18 03:37
How about naked on the bed? Would be more enticing

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 18:58 other posts 
There iss this two girls i want to fuck. The one lets call her Anty does not want yet the other lets call her Jordin jusstjerking me, not even blow me. Sso my fantasy is like that... i am the king sitting on my throne with antzy next to me and jordin on her kneess mycock out. And ssince thoese two dont like each other and antzy iss abussive, sshe push jordinss head to deapthroat me. Sshe push hard that jordin criess and antzy enjoy it

By Robben [Ignore] 09,Oct,18 18:31 other posts 
To see and feel two sexy women give me a four hands cock massage

By hotcock33 [Ignore] 08,Oct,18 02:52 other posts 
Would love to live the cuckold lifestyle with the wife, at least on a part time basis(like 4 month stretch aprx)...have her find the perfect black lover, with the perfect big black cock, that would please her in ways I never could, but also a man who will take time to put me in my place, make me to suck his cock, and taking my tight ass if I deserve to be punished or it's what he desires.

Another would be to have one last romp with a barely legal, chubby teen girl...18 or 19. Not getting any younger, so would be really hot to get in there one last time...having the wife watch and maybe participate would be icing on the cake!

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 23:30 other posts 
Hubby here. My fantasy is to have a mmmf 3some where 2 hot guys get to play with wifey and for once I could just sit back and enjoy the show whilst quietly stroking myself to orgasm.

By #460385 19,Sep,18 16:54
To watch a midget fuck a Walrus.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 16:37 other posts 

By #568737 03,Oct,18 15:48
Undressing a colleague at work from her blouse, tight business skirt and stockings, then fucking her, being sucked off by her or jerking my load over her cheeky bum!

By onthelose [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 18:40 other posts 
56691 I have helped many women out of similar circumstances and in most cases was treated like I owed them. I stopped stopping and offering help. Did I think I would get a sexual favor? Not on your life. Women are brought up to believe they are privileged. I am all for equal rights, open your own doors, lift your own toilet seat ,change your own tire, pay for your own meals etc. etc . Isn't that what EQUAL RIGHTS is all about???

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jun,15 19:40 other posts 
To participate in a bukkake thing...
By #566668 26,Sep,18 15:33
i will join

By Lvphose [Ignore] 26,Sep,18 03:18 other posts 
My gf has several friends over. They all are wearing pantyhose/nylons. She has me strip naked and stroke myself in front of those nylons friends, then one by one and then add one the start giving me nylon foot job, then told to duck each one and climaxby cumming over all their nylon feet or legs!

By ionutvoicu020296 [Ignore] 21,Sep,18 11:06 other posts 
To have my virginity taken by a mature woman

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 20,Sep,18 01:10 other posts 
A threesome with one guy fucking my ass, one sucking my cock and me giving a blowjob to one,,

By #181785 12,Aug,14 01:22
One of mine would be to have 20 or more guys fill my mouth and ass with cum and piss. As many times as they wish, all day long.
By #553286 19,Sep,18 16:13
I'm like you be pivot man for circle jerk swollowing all the cum they had and the piss to

By Allalexallday [Ignore] 19,Sep,18 15:02 other posts 
Watching my fiancee get fucked by a huge cock while jacking off

By #358797 10,Jun,13 10:42
I'd have to say mine would be being tied up outside, somewhere in the woods with my hands over my head, being fucked for hours. Or sucking dick on a beach, preferably at night. But the first one sounds way more fun. Lol.
By #450957 15,Jun,14 14:10
Call me
By #567021 13,Sep,18 16:46
I’ll volunteer for that fantasy Arexa!
By #547532 18,Sep,18 20:03
Would you take bent over a log?

By #547532 14,Sep,18 15:07
First off my wife & me are both bisexual & swingers and have did anything & everything to do with sex possible. But recently I have had this desire to fuck my mom's best friend. She is 68, about 5'5", & is 270 lbs with most it in her ass. She is fat & old, not the type of woman I usually go for, yet I want her bad. Just this morning I took the pocket pussy my wife gave me went into the bathroom closed my eyes & fantasized I was fucking her from behind. Is there something wrong with me?
--------------------------------------- added after 100 hours

I have a sexual fantasy I have never admitted to anyone. Now I can't say it is my favorite because I could never pick a favorite. Every since I first saw her when her husband ran for President and to this day. I have had this desire to have sex with Hillary. Yes, that Hillary, the one that ran for President. I want to rip that pantsuit off & fucking pound her pussy. I want to do her in any position possible & then try some that might not be possible. Now I know some of you are thinking why. But when I see her I don't see the stuffy politician I see a woman, a woman that has needs & desires & that is the woman I have fantasized about fucking so many times.

By #566722 08,Sep,18 19:34
One of my sexual fantasies is that I **** in my bed at night and my mom comes into my room silently. Then she gets in my bed and lie down by my side.I wake up when her hand touched my cock and I see her fully naked besides me.She makes my cock hard and starts sucking it, while i rubbing her titties.Then she rides me until I can't take it no more and shoot my big load in her big tits.

By #143536 22,Jun,15 12:52
It changes, but right now mine is to be invited by a man to fuck his wife. He could join in, too if he wanted.

By #341563 01,Aug,14 03:52
Getting caught masturbating by a few guys and I can't stop and cum right in front of them
By #400852 02,Aug,14 07:40
your awesome,my fantasy is to be one of those guys
By t-rex [Ignore] 08,Aug,14 21:46 other posts 
I volunteer

By #344277 04,Aug,14 22:00
Mine would be to go camping in the woods then go for a nude walk and get abducted by gay aliens

By #464915 22,Jun,14 22:31
Like every other guy on this site it would have to be to suck a nice cock!
To unzip some pants, to see that cock spring out and to take it in my mouth!!!
Never have, would love to#!
By #293669 04,Aug,14 17:16
Like every other guy!!!! Some are straight lol.

By #395290 19,Jun,14 19:20
I had an ex gf who I would always fantasize about getting fucked by a huge dick. We even talked about my fantasy and she was up for it (of course!) but it never happened. I still picture it do this day.

By #400852 17,Jun,14 15:51
I would say mine would be tying arexa52 up outside and eating her pussy until she screamed with a big orgasm and then fucking her so hard until we both screamed with a big orgasm and then we both pass out on the green grass from being exhausted.man I'm hard just thinking about this

By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Jun,14 15:50 other posts 
Suck off each member of the New York Yankees, each one in turn on the pitcher's mound of Yankee Stadium just after they had won a game and the stadium was still full.
By #445126 16,Jun,14 08:41
Damn buddy .... you know how to create a fantasy. Soooo hot!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Jun,14 12:21 other posts 
Yeah, it's so far out there that it ain't gonna happen. But it's an idea that satisfies on so many levels.

One, of course, is sucking cocks. For many cocksuckers, myself included, sucking other men off is their all time favorite sex act.

Two is sucking cocks in public. Sucking off an entire athletic team in front of a stadium full of people is about as public as one could get.

Three, it's the hyper-masculine athletic team. Sports are pretty much the last bastion of straight men, although even that is breaking down. Look at how many professional athletes have come out as gay in the last few months.

Four, it's getting the team at the testosterone hyped-up state of just having had a win.

Finally, it's getting them while they're still sweaty from the game. I don't like a rank crotch, but I'm also not fond of a totally scrubbed clean, fresh from the shower and smelling of perfumed soap crotch either. A crotch that has the sweaty, manly muskiness of two or three hours of athletic activity is just about right.

By #462278 15,Jun,14 04:14
I'd love to be with multiple men at one time
By #450957 15,Jun,14 14:07
One of my fantasies is to be one of several guys doing a chick. Overwhelming her with sexual pleasure! (;

By #445126 15,Jun,14 09:34
Mine's pretty tame .... more romantic. On an island .... alone with my boi ... no worries or responsibilities other than filling him with cum, over and over. No clothes needed .... do it to him where ever and when ever I want.
By #450957 15,Jun,14 14:04
Sorry to break it to you Shorttop, but Boi is a bad influence on you so take my advice and run far, far away from him! :/ ... Just kidding! You two are so awesome together!

By #136427 13,Jun,14 20:51
Bailey jay?

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 07,Jun,14 15:01 other posts 
Fuck one & eat out another simultaneously

By #220845 01,Jun,13 11:21
Last year I was double teamed by two guys, it was incredible had wanted to do it for a long time, hope to do it again. Being with a man and woman

By #358284 01,Jun,13 10:43
It's to get my teeth profesionally removed so that my mouth becomes a better fuck hole!!

By #16965 16,Mar,10 10:12
Mine is to have 20+ guys all ages shoot their load on me at the same time
By #38932 04,Jun,10 22:51
I thought of that one too!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off