pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Body shape

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by se-kent-uk [Ignore] 13,Jun,23 04:07  other posts
Body shape, what's it mean to you?
The pressures we are put under to see things in an xx way by the press so they can sell you this and that to look like the a load of sheep, is just a sales pitch.
Don't buy into it.
I have never been one for following trends, as long as I'm clean and not to over weight I'm happy (I have bad knees).
Thats the key word here, happy, if your happy with your self then you are where you need to be, don't follow the sheep.
As to what I find attractive, well I have had gf's small & petite to (very) chubby & large, but it's the person who I find attractive.
For me, every shape has pro's & cons in my mind, never been a big tit man so smaller tit's are my preference.
But I like a full & firm bum (nice for spanking) so a woman who has shape.
AS for the pussy, well any thats shaven!, but I find a pussy on a woman who has "chubby" figure more to my liking!

In terms of sex, dose any of that really mater NO, having fun and enjoying each other is far more important to me.
Lets face it, I am what I am, so being your self is the only way to be truly happy.

New Comment       Rating: 0