Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Self Fellatio: Ever dream about it? Regularly?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #677384 [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 10:15

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Auto Fellatio and self-fucking   2.How many have never had a wet dream   3.What is your WILDEST Dream.SeXual or whatever...?   4.I had a dream...   5.I had ANOTHER dream...  

Comments:
By knewbi [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 11:30 other posts 
All of the time. I see those that can and wish that there was some way that I could do it too. While younger I tried every trick in the book trying to accomplish it. Never did... I never will but will always want to.
By #677384 30,Aug,22 17:48
[deleted image]Me too knewbi...like your name btw,,I am also a new bi..was curious for years. I think most men are. Anyway, no worries...love to suck your sexy cock anytime..mmm. In my few exp so far I've found men know how we wanna be touched, so the 3 guys that have sucked me are way better than most women I've been with(and that's alot). Hmmm, I have an idea; be fun to practice on each other hehe...
By knewbi [Ignore] 01,Sep,22 10:28 other posts 
Mine refers to the fact that I ..."knew that I was bi". You would be welcum to suck my cock any time!!

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 30,Aug,22 18:49 other posts 
when I was younger and much more limber I could get the whole head of my dick into my mouth

By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Aug,22 12:24 other posts 
This reminds me of the old joke: Why do dogs lick their genitals? Because they can. There isn't a man in the world who wouldn't suck his own cock if he could. And some men can. Check out tee tee.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off