[deleted image]

Spot the odd one out. One isnt a cock.
By #551147 29,Oct,20 12:42
Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Seems you were a naughty boy...

LMAO 😄😆😂🤣 BUH BYE ASSWIPE!

🇺🇲 Make AMERICA Great Again, Again - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 12:24 other posts 
Scorps won't happen. At least not by that clown.
Joe Biden is the president elect.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 11:36 other posts 
The fat lady sang...11:25 AM JOE BIDEN IS THE PRESIDENT ELECT.

By #614425 05,Nov,20 15:15
got to wait until the fat lady sing

By #551147 27,Oct,20 04:24
It's all over!

A big WELCOME and CONGRATS to our newest Supreme Court justice.

To you haters... Go suck a dick!

🇺🇸 M.A.G.A.A. 🇺🇸
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 10:21 other posts 
Great win... and you know the dems would have done the same fucking thing...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 10:52 other posts 
Yeah. She'll show us. No mo' abortions and open carry everywhere.
By #551147 28,Oct,20 14:55
As I've said to you before, if you dumb motherfuckers hadn't got greedy and pushy about abortions and limited them to 1st trimester ONLY, this probably wouldn't be too big of an issue. But when you have a piece of shit politician coming out advocating for abortions up to and just after birth, you've gone too far. What fucking part of that do you not comprehend? I don't care for the procedure at all, but I do understand there may be some circumstances that might warrant it. They should be limited not a fucking go to option.

As far as "open carry everywhere", who the hell wants open carry? I prefer the element of surprise.

Now, stop your whining...

🇺🇲 Vote 4 Life - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Concealed Carry for life...
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 15:03 other posts 
People that want abortion unrestricted are mostly people who don't want to accept responiablity for thier actions."Ooops I got a pregnant,let me stop by the clinic on the way to Walmart".
That is literally how those type people think.
Open carry,well not a bad idea,it levels the playing field for sure.
Makes it easier to draw!

Impeach Biden 2021.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 17:56 other posts 
phart nothing could be furder fron the truth. What would you say to your daughter if she got pregnant by a rapist and she didn't want to be a mother to such abomination? What would you say to your wife if the doctor told both of you your wife would die if she carried more than five months? What would you say to your 12 year old daughter if she got pregnant? That oops you talk about, that's your faulty, almost criminal. Way of thinking. You never, ever, look at the reasons things happen. To you it's always someone to game the system. You, yes, you, are the one with a broken mind. What the heck, go back to parroting your "beliefs"
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 19:33 other posts 
Mostly,did you see that word?
There are 3 reasons I would leave abortion as a option,
Rap$,****,or threat to mother.
Other than that,Nope,be responsiable.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 21:45 other posts 
My daughter would carry a concealed weapon and the rapist would have died
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 15:55 other posts 
You hope, but, what if she's caught unawares?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 17:43 other posts 
Scorps I, personally, always advocated for first trimester abortion unless something terrible was wrong with the fitus and found later. My granddaughter is unable to walk, talk, eat by mouth, live more than a few years, hold anything or do anything. When my daughter was told this she was offered an abortion. To her credit she refused and carried her to term. My granddaughter is 22 and while she can't express herself, she shows her love every day.
The fight is against all these people, mostly dirty old men, getting involved in a woman's issue. They want no abortion. If they make it illegal there will be many women who will die.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

As far as open carry, that was the open cry by a poliician protesting a Democrat win. Whatever your preference, it's not worth the air out of your mouth, but, unlike you, I don't care if you whine or not. I just ignore you. Peple like you quote the Constitution only when it suits you.
By #621607 28,Oct,20 20:47
I'm looking forward to Barratt imposing financial responsibility on the men for their part. Only fair. US seems to be turning into some weird religious state like Pakistan or Malaysia where people will go to jail for blasphemy. Lets hope for the world that the self confessed sex molester, chicken shit draught dodger that thinks the US servicemen and suckers and losers, orange faced moron that thinks you can inject bleach, employs his family as ambassadors, best mates with convicted sex offender Epstein, etc etc. Goodness sake doesnt the US have someone of at least low intelligence and very poor moral quality to be president. If the choice was an Orangutan or trump, the ape gets the vote. (less orange, better hair) Or Barney from the Simpsons. How on earth did the Republican party get itself into this state. Surely there must be someone, anyone? 4% of the worlds population led by a fat moron.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 22:30 other posts 
You seem to have missed the link i posted that shows clearly that BIDEN is a draft dodger.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 10:32 other posts 
So what? First, he had asthma, second, he didn’t have a rich daddy to buy him a deferment and while we are at it in what regiment did you serve?
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 21:50 other posts 
Phart is to young to have served any war time you old ding bat
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And what’s the difference Biden had make believe asthma and Trump had heel spurs fucking dumb ass democraps
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 15:58 other posts 
Dgraff if phart is 53 yrs old, he could have served in Iraq or Afghanistan.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

As far as the difference between Biden and Trump......... Come on....really? Let me give you just one. Trump grabbed women's snatches without permission. You do that?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 19:03 other posts 
I did not go into service. Draft was over and done with before I came old enough.
I notice you don't mind making asthma out to be a good reason not to go into service but it was not a problem when he was a athelete or a life guard.Both require good breathing.
By #551147 29,Oct,20 01:33
To ANY passerby that may come strolling along through here...

Don't pay NO attention to this Redevil character.

He's a sLIMEY, not even from the U.S. and obviously cannot even figure his own gender out, much less give political advice.

Like any typical Lib-tard, they use projectionism. Whatever they are accusing someone else of, they are usually guilty of themselves. Therefore, this sLIMEY has ZERO proof of anything he's spouting off here. It's TRUE!

The p.e.d.o. is Joe Biden, video has already been posted of him pinching lil girls nipples, the draft Dodger is Joe Biden the link has already been posted affirming it, the r.a.p.i.s.t. is Joe Biden (Tara Reade ring any bells), all the rest of that bullshit has been debunked, and can be easily found.

The sLIMEY - Redevil suffers from a common known condition known as T.D.S. (Trump Derangement Syndrome), couple that with Liberalism which is a well known mental disorder, gender dysphoria and you'll notice a pattern emerging.

HE'S NUTS AND SHOULD BE IGNORED!

Seek help cupcake, you need it! Oh, and offer up REAL proof next time. Perhaps you can't, cause you got NOTHING but hearsay. That, you can continue to blow it out your ass, cause MOST Americans are smart enough to know you're FULL-OF-SHIT. You don't even believe that bullshit, you just post it out of hatred. Po thang!

🇺🇸 Keep AMERICA Great - TRUMP 2020, 2024, 2028 🇺🇸
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 10:36 other posts 
redevil
Don’t pay attention to Scorps between his gayness and the fact Trumpo is loosing, he’s loosing all his marbles. Some of our best contributors to the forums are foreign born.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 11:15 other posts 
@scorp@
Bella sends her love...
angel1227
'and the moon is made out of cheese
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 10:38 other posts 
Suck a dick............isn’t that your expertise?
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 22:01 other posts 
You know you are one mean old bitch
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

May the rath of 1000 Covid-19 spores infest your lungs putting you out of your misery
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 16:07 other posts 
Thank you, @Dgraph@. I'm glad you noticed. How come you notice me but not that @BITCH@ BELLA!. You know the one. That lady that makes you pull your panties down so she can finger fuck you?. And you? Are you too young to put an uniform on and go fight? What's your excuse. Is your asshole too stretched from too many fucks? No depends? It drips onto the floor?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 20:11 other posts 
Are we really going to do this again there’s absolutely nothing you can say to offend me I been called every name in the book so you can suck a big black cock on your way to HELL and while you’re at it share it with your momma lix then you can lick her big Australian pussy clean for her
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 21:08 other posts 
HAHAHA. You can dish it out but can't take it
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 21:34 other posts 
How do you figure that
--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

I can take anything you got
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 09:37 other posts 
That's obvious. you've been taking every thing offered to you for years. Your asshole must be bigger than the Lincoln tunnel.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 09:46 other posts 
I suck dick as much as you.........well, perhaps not that much, homo, Yes, I hate the new Supreme Court Justice.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 10:04 other posts 
You calling me a homo is just as racist as me calling you a nigger lover and you are
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 10:17 other posts 
Then you admit you are a homo. well, you have company. Scorps is a homo too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 10:32 other posts 
So fucking what so are 20,000 other guys on this site if you don’t like it then leave go lick your momma lix big green pussy that rancid shit should leave a foul taste in your mouth
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 11:29 other posts 
Homos leave a rancid taste in my mouth
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 11:40 other posts 
What a fucking racist
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 11:52 other posts 
And a Democrat, tinkerbell
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 12:24 other posts 
I would be ashamed to admit that
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 13:41 other posts 
I'm a crazy wacko, remember? you agreed to it

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 13:43 other posts 
I wish that saggy granny had been fully aborted... major coat hanger damage to her skull. Explains her feeble mind.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 15:02 other posts 
I don't wish anything like that on anyone.People that support abortion do forget 1 point you are making,they coulda been aborted and not even be here.Perhaps they should think about that.
By #551147 30,Oct,20 15:06
Skitts is just a big meanie!

She does have dain bramage though...
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 21:38 other posts 
To that I give ya a oh hell yes
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 09:44 other posts 
skittles phart scorps dgraff
You are worried about an internet site user's dain bramage to the point you are making it a major talking point post? Who is really BRAIN DAMAGED here?
BTW Skittles, granny, yes. Saggy? no more so than 90% of the women on site. i can still give warmth and comfort to a man.......... except you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 10:06 other posts 
Stick a cock in it grandma
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 10:15 other posts 
I haven't found one here yet

By #614425 14,Oct,20 17:55
no one will lose health coverage, it may be replace by a better and cheater plan with no pre-exiting. Everyone will be cover with pre-exiting conditions. It will not be a government one payor plan. How is the Post Office that is run by the government? A one payor plan run by the government would be terrible. Vote Republican
By #275407 14,Oct,20 22:47
If you've forgotten, social security and Medicare -Medicare is also government run and it's been working fine for sixty years.
By #614425 15,Oct,20 16:30
you really think so, with a 1.3% cost of living raise for next year, my mom going broke quick
By #275407 16,Oct,20 01:13
My mom makes 114,000 on S.S every year, maybe it's how much they put into it that makes the number
--------------------------------------- added after 85 seconds

And because she makes over 99,000 she did not receive a stim. Check.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 20:13 other posts 
Damn, she should be living WELL drawing that kind of money!.

All jokes aside,There won't be any social security left when I get old enough to draw it. I think it would have been better for people to have the option to invest that money themselves instead of the government doing it.
Higher yeilds in better investments.
By #275407 22,Oct,20 00:51
I wouldn't worry, things have a way of fixing themselves. I'm sure it will still be around, maybe a little less then your entitled to.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 16:10 other posts 
Cody8789
The maximum monthly Social Security benefit that an individual can receive per month in 2021 is $3,895 for someone who files at age 70. For someone at full retirement age, the maximum amount is $3,113, and for someone aged 62, the maximum amount is $2,324.Oct 15, 2020

Check your facts baby
By #275407 26,Oct,20 16:13
Yes your right, my mistake, that's also with her retirement, my bad.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 16:14 other posts 
Still, she must have had a really good job
By #275407 26,Oct,20 16:17
S
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 16:02 other posts 
Zorilla if you believe that I'm selling two bridges in Brooklyn cheap.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 10:55 other posts 
Sure, because the last four years has shown us that's possible
Does anyone of you have any specific ideas about the type of healthcare system that you do want?

Do you want something like we have in the Netherlands? We have regulated, private health insurance companies, paying the bills of the semi-private health providers.
It's independent of our employers, but many employers provide discounts at specific health insurance companies. There are some deductibles, up to a maximum that we can choose once per year. Not everything is covered, but we can choose extra coverage.
The health insurance companies are obligated to accept anyone for the basic coverage, but they are allowed to deny clients extra coverage. Once people are accepted, the health insurance companies cannot deny any claim that is covered, so pre-existing conditions are covered.
Our system is the second most expensive in the world, behind the US, but it is pretty good.

I understand you do not want government run healthcare. But what alternatives to 'Obama Care' are there, that you do like?
Or will you just wait for the republican plan and then cheer for it, no matter what?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off