Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Toilet Rolls

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by shinybellend [Ignore] 28,Mar,20 10:20  other posts
Anybody else have a toilet paper issue shortage in the current situation? I am OK for a long while but this time of year its still a bit too nippy outdoors to be able to wank outdoors and just let my cum fly everywhere. I tend to use toilet roll when wanking indoors but have to be careful not to use too much and thats not so easy when I cum as much as I do. What is everyone else doing who isnt as lucky as others to be able to have a mouth, pussy or arse hole to cum in?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Toilet   2.public toilet / woods fun   3.Results of test: business of toilet times for the garden of Vesse!   4.Relation between the size of ones diddle bopper and their brain.   5.THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN TOILET PAPER CRISIS!  

Comments:
By #611458 02,Apr,20 13:59
In his/her infinite wisdom, that is why God invented oral sex. In this time of pademic, find an understanding neighbor who is sympathetic to your needs.
By DJS [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 05:00 other posts 
Why to
to let them lick you arse clean..

By hairypussywife [Ignore] 28,Mar,20 12:09 other posts 
I'd say either lick it up or use a washcloth
By DJS [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 13:36 other posts 
Or just use a sock
Like when we were younger

By DJS [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 05:33 other posts 
Don't get this shit,the virus will kill you or make you extremely ill, it doesn't give you the shits for fk sake.all these fkwitts buying up all the bogrolls
By shinybellend [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 15:06 other posts 
You dont need to tell me mate. I only use a roll a week so the 18 pack I bought months ago should last me quite a while but just have to use it carefully. Cant get any round here at all even if I wanted to its a joke.
By DJS [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 03:07 other posts 
Ststockpiling shithouse rolls who would ever thought off it.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 22:36 other posts 
Just lick your cum.

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 28,Mar,20 12:55 other posts 
Just wank into the toilet bowl or the sink and just flush it away

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off