Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cock Sucking Addiction

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by thebeewolf [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 12:08  other posts
I'm fascinated by guys (and it's always guys) whose main sexual goal in life is to suck cock. I've known guys who identify as gay and straight and bi who just want to suck cock. They don't even necessarily want anything in return. They don't want to fuck or be fucked, they don't want to get their own cock sucked. Their ultimate fantasy would be to have three or four cocks to suck!

I'm not knocking it. As a guy who likes to get his cock sucked, these are great people to know! I'm just curious about them. Any insight?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #526066 01,Sep,19 15:47
I mean no harm too say this at all but my experience has been as such. i love too get my dick sucked like any other man. But those who claim too be good at sucking dick usually arent. I think if u are good at sucking dick let your work speak for its self. For those who love too suck dick alot i think get caught up in themselves rather than one who they are sucking again just speaking from my experience
By MM_DD [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 10:54 other posts 
If someone asked me, "Are you good at sucking dick?" my response would likely be, "You should be asking my husband that question." Seriously, I would never brag about my cocksucking skills. I'm sure there are guys out there who could suck me under the table, so to speak. I can say that I absolutely love sucking my man's dick, and given the fact that he almost always cums while I'm sucking him, I'd say I'm doing the job right.
By #526066 02,Sep,19 13:43
MM DD. Nicely said
By MM_DD [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 19:24 other posts 
Thanks.

By #486048 18,Aug,19 17:59
you or anybody can suck on my cock with pleasure
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Aug,19 14:39 other posts 
Thank you, thank you, thank you. If only more straight men thought like you and made their cocks available to cocksuckers.
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 27,Aug,19 20:39 other posts 
I'd like to thank you by dropping my pants for you. But how can YOU thank ME? Hm...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 11:39 other posts 
What do you want? Oral service to climax? Sure, I'll give you that, no strings attached. All you have to do is lean back, relax and enjoy it.

By #591016 29,Aug,19 20:31
im addicted too sucking cocks i cant get enough

By Ablaze [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 10:40 other posts 
Before years I was addicted to suck one neighbor's cock, a black guy, some days 2-3 times I was draining his delicious cum.

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 26,Aug,19 19:48 other posts 
My favorite thing to do with these kind of guys is to try not to cum for as long as possible. That way my pleasure lasts and lasts. Eventually they win and get that mouthful of hot seed. But at least I've made them earn it!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 16:38 other posts 
OK, as a cocksucker I'll give you some insight. First of all, as you say it's always men. These guys may be cocksuckers, they may be gay (and as you also wisely pointed out they may be straight), but they are still men and they know how good it feels to get a nut off. But there are only a finite number of times a man can climax in one day. So even for the most potent of men there are a limited number of blow jobs he can receive. But there is no limit to the number of blow jobs he can give. That's what makes sucking guys off my all time favorite sex act. There is no limit to the number of times I can do it. I've sucked off as many as twelve men in one evening. There is no way I could climax that many times myself. I doubt any man could.

Addressing now why cocksuckers like to do it. As I said earlier, they are still men and they know how good it feels to get a nut off. To know that I have given that pleasure to another man is enormously rewarding, satisfying and fulfilling. It's a real feeling of accomplishment. And I am rewarded for my effort with a nice creamy load of man juice. That's a living product of the man's body as there are live sperm cells swimming around in that fluid. That sperm will go down into my gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in my body. Part of him will become part of me. Eating another man's sperm gives a level of closeness like nothing else. True brotherhood of men.

I've kinda blabbed on here, but I hope my remarks give you some insight. And please, keep making your dick available to cocksuckers.
By #545468 25,Aug,19 23:41
Very well said spermkiss. It's awesome to be able to suck multiple cocks and get to swallow all that cum. I can give these men a gift of relief, a gift of orgasm, and the gift of giving his cum to someone who wants it. The fact that I can give six or seven guys this gift in the same afternoon is just as awesome. If only I could cum that often...
I
It's just as awesome to know that part of a man remains inside me well after I swallow his load. The feeling of his cock spasming as he cums is intoxicating. Listening to him dump his cum in me is also hot.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Aug,19 14:36 other posts 
"The feeling of his cock spasming as he comes is intoxicating." Spoken like a true cocksucker.

By knewbi [Ignore] 19,Aug,19 11:26 other posts 
Sure, I love it when we both or all participate but I personally get the biggest rush out of sucking a guys cock. I have had a few times where I sucked a friends cock with no return of the favor. I was quite pleased and so was he.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Aug,19 14:31 other posts 
Of course you are right. For two (or more) buddies to swap blow jobs and to swallow each other's sperm is the ultimate in male bonding. But as you also point out, it's also quite satisfying when it goes just one way. And it's a total win/win situation. The man being sucked gets oral service and gets his nut off. What man doesn't like that? The cocksucker gets the pleasure and satisfaction of having brought another man to climax. And he gets a load of man juice.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off